ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just gonna enjoy the game and not get worked up

Me too.

Then the first play call that "I"Think is stupid I'm gonna throw may hat scream at the TV and my friends and run them out of my house because obviously they are bad luck and I NEVER should have let them come over! Then I'm gonna throw all my gear in the trash and not watch another game ever, until next saturday. Go Cocks!

With all that has been happening in life lately, I’m just glad football is back. Sure I wanna win. But I’ve just decided to enjoy whatever good I can, and not freak out about the bad. A more chill, relaxed vibe this year for me personally. Go Cocks!
I start out with that mindset, but I’m too competitive - it never lasts. LOL

Me too.

Then the first play call that "I"Think is stupid I'm gonna throw may hat scream at the TV and my friends and run them out of my house because obviously they are bad luck and I NEVER should have let them come over! Then I'm gonna throw all my gear in the trash and not watch another game ever, until next saturday. Go Cocks!

Through my lifetime I've had a couple or three dogs that, win or lose, never seemed to enjoy watching Gamecock football with me.

With all that has been happening in life lately, I’m just glad football is back. Sure I wanna win. But I’ve just decided to enjoy whatever good I can, and not freak out about the bad. A more chill, relaxed vibe this year for me personally. Go Cocks!
Through my lifetime I've had a couple or three dogs that, win or lose, never seemed to enjoy watching Gamecock football with me.
me? I hide the car, turn off the phone, and try not to self medicate too much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT