ADVERTISEMENT

I’m watching Marcus run against Kentucky

He was tearing it up. After dominating performances against UGA and #1 Alabama, in the first half of that game, he looked like he was kicking his Heisman campaign into gear.

And, yes, it was ridiculous that we couldn't beat Kentucky even with him sitting on the bench in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Brace1
I still remember Spurrier going over to Lattimore as the lead was evaporating probably asking something like “you’re sure you can’t go”. Marcus shakes his head no and Spurrier walks off.

Still thought we had enough to beat KY Jelly that day but that was an ominous sign.

Reactions: Brace1
If that ball isn't dropped shortly before halftime, we win anyway. Should have won as it was. No excuse for that loss. Damnable loss - one of the worst ever.
The vast majority of times any other team loses to KY on a football field, then at best it's (i.e. the other team) just a mediocre SEC team.

Reactions: king ward
Why do you bring this up. Probably worst up and down two weeks in our history. Knock off #1 then fall to a not very good Kentucky team. Kentucky was 6-7 and 2-6 in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT