ADVERTISEMENT

I am fine with Muschamp hire, however....

Status
Not open for further replies.

radcock

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Aug 2, 1998
The assistant coaches people post that he is assembling do not impress me. In fact, they worry me more than his sideline demeanor.

Major Applewhite? Kurt Roper? I like Lawing but he is getting up there and is a nomad. Someone mentioned Bentley as QB coach? I would rather have Kimrey....at least only Heathwood and Ben Lippen hate him. I guess Robinson at DC is OK. Obviously, Shane Beamer at RC would be a massive win. He was the domino that fell first beginning our demise when he was forced out.

Like I said....okay with Will, but I expect a hell of a staff to counteract the national backlash we will read about how dumb a hire he is. With that said, we would hear for pretty much anyone we got. I has read that Kirby was a bad hire, then UGA got him and it was a great hire.

My college coaching buddies says Muschamp better coach than Kirby, so maybe we win afterall. I am a relative optimist and RT fan, but I also acknowledge that if Chad does not win this year and Muschamp is not producing positive signs in year 3, we will start a new AD search in the Fall of 2018.

OK CALL Riley let's roll the dice got to rebuild anyway. offer the job at 2.8 million a year.
let's get this done today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT