ADVERTISEMENT

I am getting cold watching Indiana. PTSD from the Liberty Bowl

In Memphis. What an awful experience in my memory. 10-34. And so cold! Was that the last time Indiana won a bowl game?
Should have play better than that. There was always a rumor coach Morrison made them go back in the locker room and take off their long sleeves some had on.

Still remember the best opposing team cheer I’ve ever heard, “IUD stuff those Cocks!”

And, it was definitely the coldest game I’ve ever attended. My butt cheeks were still cold a good hour after we got back to the room.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
I remember that game..
The night we arrived in Memphis there were tornado sirens going crazy.. the night of the bowl game it snowed...

I remember that game..
The night we arrived in Memphis there were tornado sirens going crazy.. the night of the bowl game it snowed...
I could be wrong, but I recall the sirens going off during the afternoon. I do not remember it snowing, but it was COLD. While drinking booze before the game tailgating, I remember I was within eyesight of the Mid-South Coliseum and it was the very first time that I personally witnessed police riding horses.

The only thing I remember about Indiana was their coach was Bill Mallory and the running back Anthony Thompson.

I could be wrong, but I recall the sirens going off during the afternoon. I do not remember it snowing, but it was COLD. While drinking booze before the game tailgating, I remember I was within eyesight of the Mid-South Coliseum and it was the very first time that I personally witnessed police riding horses.

The only thing I remember about Indiana was their coach was Bill Mallory and the running back Anthony Thompson.

we got there on a Friday IIRC and I remember the sirens going off then.. The next day i remember going to graceland and looking at that goat rope.. Then the game that night.. Remember the car having snow on it the next morning...

But that was a long time ago,, and i think i was 11?lol

biggest thing I remember was the people writing messages on the wall in front of graceland,,, and the bomb shelters in a mall we went to...
And that memphis was a hood.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT