ADVERTISEMENT

I bet Hunter Johnson would be starting against us this week if he had kept his commitment

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
to the Viles. I wonder how Dabo brainwashed him to come to Clemson when they already had 3-4 QB`s probably.

to the Viles. I wonder how Dabo brainwashed him to come to Clemson when they already had 3-4 QB`s probably.

He tells them there are plenty of balls to play with at Clemsin. And they think he’s talking about footballs.
It is amazing how they voluntarily $ign up to $it the bench.

Yep. You can have lots of depth at all positions but the reality is when it comes to QB if you are talented and down the depth chart with a top recruit on the way. Well you either accept sitting on bench or go elsewhere. They have another QB named Brice or something I feel good about Bentley next couple of years with Joyner being the future. J Urich will give a good depth as we continue to recruit the position

Yep. You can have lots of depth at all positions but the reality is when it comes to QB if you are talented and down the depth chart with a top recruit on the way. Well you either accept sitting on bench or go elsewhere. They have another QB named Brice or something I feel good about Bentley next couple of years with Joyner being the future. J Urich will give a good depth as we continue to recruit the position

Clemson told them that he did not want to play for an idiot that will get fired mid season and Hunter was smart enough to realize it.

As for Clemson, they will several QBs leave next year. They have that Lawrence kid from Georgia coming in.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Gradstudent
I'm glad he went to Clemson then. He's 3rd on the depth chart behind two players who will return next season and Lawrence isn't even on campus yet. Hopefully he'll end up at Middle Tennessee State and we'll never face him.

He will transfer, 5* QB out of high school, now 3rd string. Already redshirted so he will be going div2.

Clemson told them that he did not want to play for an idiot that will get fired mid season and Hunter was smart enough to realize it.

As for Clemson, they will several QBs leave next year. They have that Lawrence kid from Georgia coming in.
they won't transfer. They'll lose money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT