ADVERTISEMENT

I bet if you see about 40,000 - 45,000 orange clad fans fill up Williams Brice Stadium

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
plus a blow out loss to Clemson, you will see a move by the BOT and Caslen to remove Tanner and then either Muschamp's coaching staff... It's possible to see Muschamp back as a figure head, but other coaches and Head Coach in waiting until this contract is manageable to get rid of Muschamp....

Muschamp will still be the head coach in name only, but he will not have a say what goes on from day to day operation and if he doesn't like it, he can negotiate a buyout contract....

plus a blow out loss to Clemson, you will see a move by the BOT and Caslen to remove Tanner and then either Muschamp's coaching staff... It's possible to see Muschamp back as a figure head, but other coaches and Head Coach in waiting until this contract is manageable to get rid of Muschamp....

Muschamp will still be the head coach in name only, but he will not have a say what goes on from day to day operation and if he doesn't like it, he can negotiate a buyout contract....
It won't go down like that.

What do you mean? Tickets are selling! Football is serving its purpose!!!

Not a chance, except for the first part.

Waaaaaay out on a limb here. I'm a light conspiracy theorist. I've read books like Rule by Secrecy and the like and enjoy discussing possible conspiracy theories.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of CU infiltration in BOT or other executive levels that prevent our university from making better decisions regarding coaches, player admission, etc. Just throwing that out there to see if it sticks to anyone.

There has to be a reason we continue to spin our tires in the mud.

Reactions: fightingcock103
You laugh, but Caslen is better than what we have now and the players will be in better shape to wear those battle armor uniforms...

We seen enough battle armor uniform videos to be embarrassed on the product on the field...
I look for UA to pull their Sponsorship, lets hope South Carolina can keep them instead of having to go to Pony or Starter..

Saw the Orange WB and the blowout in person in 1989.

Long time Gamecock ticket holders will sell their tickets to Clemson fans for a very good price.. If you can get north of $150.00 per ticket for this game from a Clemson fan; Merry Christmas and go shopping...

Ha-you wont even get the face value on a re-sale. Just checked on Vivid Seats, and the get-in price is down to $59...12 days before kick!

It won't go down like that.
No it won't. Tanner is not remotely close to bailing on Muschamp. Caslen is new and hamstrung by the bad financial decisions made before him. And there's no centralized decision making process for the BOT. It's a complete mess and it'll take a lot of luck and skill to dig out.

Waaaaaay out on a limb here. I'm a light conspiracy theorist. I've read books like Rule by Secrecy and the like and enjoy discussing possible conspiracy theories.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of CU infiltration in BOT or other executive levels that prevent our university from making better decisions regarding coaches, player admission, etc. Just throwing that out there to see if it sticks to anyone.

Never pick conspiracy when incompetence is an option. And it's a HUGE option with the BOT.

Reactions: howard13

Maybe 25,000

The ones that are Clemson fans do. Yes, we have Clemson fans on our board.

Yet another reason why we need full turnover and to start fresh with the Board of Trustees. Whether conspiracy or incompetence, they suck and there is never a reason why a rival fan should be in a key leadership role of our Board of Trustees.

Long time Gamecock ticket holders will sell their tickets to Clemson fans for a very good price.. If you can get north of $150.00 per ticket for this game from a Clemson fan; Merry Christmas and go shopping...
There are many that are selling their tickets below face value and giving them away. I know family of Clemson fans that bought 8 home side lower deck well below face value with parking

WB will be a larger version of what Vandy's stadium looks like when Tennessee comes to town. That's an appropriate analogy when it seems we are becoming more like Vanderbilt......again.

There will be 60,000 gamecock fans and 20,000 Clemson fans, like always. Give or take 5,000 in one direction or another. People will come out to see the rivalry and hope some magic happens.

That would be the death of football at USC.

There will be 60,000 gamecock fans and 20,000 Clemson fans, like always. Give or take 5,000 in one direction or another. People will come out to see the rivalry and hope some magic happens.

I’d be willing to bet you are wrong. I’ll say 28-30,000 Clemson fans, 35,000 Gamecock fans, and 10k empty seats...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

9443842.jpg

Reactions: SCExile
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT