ADVERTISEMENT

I bet Silva one day could probably be a pretty good 3 point shooter...

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
He has an excellent fundamental shot, might be the teams best mid range shooter. He almost always hits them when He takes them. I remember against Alabama in the tournament he hit one from about 19 feet and looked good doing. I know with the makeup of the team now Frank will not let him do that but next year maybe if we get some more inside depth I wouldn't be surprised if we see it

He has an excellent fundamental shot, might be the teams best mid range shooter. He almost always hits them when He takes them. I remember against Alabama in the tournament he hit one from about 19 feet and looked good doing. I know with the makeup of the team now Frank will not let him do that but next year maybe if we get some more inside depth I wouldn't be surprised if we see it
I bet one day Silva will have less than 4 fouls when the game ends.

I agree. And his free throws look good for a big man. Not sure but it seems his FT shooting has gotten better as the season went along

Reactions: FORKCOCK
I'll bet he is one of the better 3 pt shooters on the team right now...But CFM would have a hissy fit if Chris jacked a few up...He has a beautiful stroke...When he shoots it on rhythm, he makes a high percentage

Every time he gets the ball at the top of the key, it feels like he's going to let one fly.

I'd be happy if he'd just do better on inside shots and make more than 60% of his free throws..
He's actually at 74% which is second on the team. He has a very nice stroke.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilson shoot the 3 for the women's team. She shot it pretty well in highschool.

She already is a matchup nightmare but could be that much more of one. That's really what separates her from a player like Breanna Stewart who could do it all.

Last edited:
I wish they would let him shoot that wide open 3 we always get when we give the ball to the big man up top to start our offense.

Silva for the men

He's actually at 74% which is second on the team. He has a very nice stroke.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilson shoot the 3 for the women's team. She shot it pretty well in highschool.

She already is a matchup nightmare but could be that much more of one. That's really what separates her from a player like Breanna Stewart who could do it all.
74% is more than 60%. That's what I said.

Ward, this is one of the worse attempts at back paddling that I've ever seen. Just admit you had no idea what Silva's ft percentage was and was just throwing numbers out there.
I guess he is half happy. Looks like a fan would know he is one of are better FT shooters.

He has improved so much on offense. We were at the Friday game. He seems lost at times on defense. Just doesn't seem to understand how and when to switch. If he learns the nuances of the game, he may be amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT