ADVERTISEMENT

I cannot believe this has not been mentioned! uncarolina is in a hearing NOW with

Conspiracy theorists always abound when people want a result other than what came down.

That is true....but people that do not believe that conspiracies are fairly common with power do not pay attention to history. Hell....conspiracy is the way most large organizations work.

That is true....but people that do not believe that conspiracies are fairly common with power do not pay attention to history. Hell....conspiracy is the way most large organizations work.
I would assign that as a kind of cynicism. But if that's the way the world really works, there's no use getting particularly upset over this case, being so typical and all.

I would assign that as a kind of cynicism. But if that's the way the world really works, there's no use getting particularly upset over this case, being so typical and all.

You are of the all or nothing perspective? Every institution you can name has people capable and willing to lie inside of it. Sometime these people meet and talk...sometimes act. Not having faith in the enormous good of people that strive for position does not make me a nihilist...but not understanding the nature of people probably makes you a bit naïve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT