ADVERTISEMENT

I could understand it if Coach Martin came back next year.

Our team already sucked. We need to do something different even if it means things get worse for a little while.
If I knew making our team worse in the short term would make it better in the long term I’d roll with that. The problem is it may just get worse. That’s what I fear is happening here. A team that wins 18 games isn’t getting in the tournament but a team that wins 8 isn’t a lot of fun to watch either. I think that’s what we’re getting in the immediate future.

• Sad
Reactions: TAV31
Our team already sucked. We need to do something different even if it means things get worse for a little
winning 18 games is not sucking...sucking is what will happen this year without a miracle...sucking is going to be thinking of the Newton year as good times....people got what they wanted, Frank gone....lol, how is the next 2-3 seasons looking better without Frank than with him..
....lol..jeez we are the laughing stock of mbb....

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
winning 18 games is not sucking...sucking is what will happen this year without a miracle...sucking is going to be thinking of the Newton year as good times....people got what they wanted, Frank gone....lol, how is the next 2-3 seasons looking better without Frank than with him..
Sucking is listening to fans like you endorsing the suckage.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I don’t care how many games you win if you don’t make the post season field, hell not even the NIT field. This team sucked. There were what, almost 100 teams better??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT