ADVERTISEMENT

I do not support the idea of Grad Transfers. If you're in Grad School, it's time to stop fantasizing & concentrate on your major

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
and Buddy, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, or WHATEVER THE SPORT you think you're a Prima Dona in, ... YOU DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. I'm not the first, second or TERD, to whisper to you ... QUITE .... YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD BY ANY STANDARDS WHATSOEVER!!!

YES!!! I'll admit I'm JEALOUS!!! ... PRIMA DONA's GET a CHANCE ... HEART no longer matters!
BUT, how many of these second & TERD team flunkies kept players like Pat DeMarco from even getting a fair chance or, not even getting a chance at all???

Use Your Head Man!!! These Aren't Gamecocks .... They are ... all you Wednesday Night Meeting Folks know the "word". W
'
P.S. ... Sorry!!! I just realize that all you "Rah! Rah!! Our Team Folks" don't have the ability to understand why we have competition in sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ward Jr
giphy.webp

and Buddy, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, or WHATEVER THE SPORT you think you're a Prima Dona in, ... YOU DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. I'm not the first, second or TERD, to whisper to you ... QUITE .... YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD BY ANY STANDARDS WHATSOEVER!!!

YES!!! I'll admit I'm JEALOUS!!! ... PRIMA DONA's GET a CHANCE ... HEART no longer matters!
BUT, how many of these second & TERD team flunkies kept players like Pat DeMarco from even getting a fair chance or, not even getting a chance at all???

Use Your Head Man!!! These Aren't Gamecocks .... They are ... all you Wednesday Night Meeting Folks know the "word". W
'
P.S. ... Sorry!!! I just realize that all you "Rah! Rah!! Our Team Folks" don't have the ability to understand why we have competition in sports.
Is this about the DE Grad Transfer we just picked up?

'
Beamer wanted him because we need another player on the D-line. He helps the team. Even if he does not start he will add depth to the position.

'

Fried Chicken - What was your drug of choice here? :)

There's been plenty of players who made the NFL with graduate work under their belt.

Also, isn't this why we pay coaches millions of dollars a year - to evaluate talent?

Im ok with taking grad transfers. Year #1 under Beamer would have been extremely painful without Zeb Noland and Jason Brown as grad transfers. Worst case all you get out of them is helping show younger guys how to be good students of the game. Best case they are able to contribute some on the field like our guys did a couple years ago.

Without those two guys, we lose @ECU, Vandy (at home), Florida, Auburn, and dont make a bowl game. Oh yeah, Noland played a lot of QB in the bowl game too...

'

or you could look at it as “I am a graduate student seeking to further my education, and I can play football to get my tuition/fees/board paid.” You ever seen the price of graduate school?

Reactions: DarkHorse2001
Also, it's not all about football with Grad Transfers. Who is going to turn down another free year of education if you can get it along with getting to play another year. Good deal for both parties if schools are willing to pay for it. I do feel that freshmen get a bit squeezed by the Transfer Portal and Grad Transfers. However, I don't find it that egregious that it is a big problem.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Who was that grad student who was a coach that we had to put in the field as a player at the last minute? It was fairly recent.

Im ok with taking grad transfers. Year #1 under Beamer would have been extremely painful without Zeb Noland and Jason Brown as grad transfers. Worst case all you get out of them is helping show younger guys how to be good students of the game. Best case they are able to contribute some on the field like our guys did a couple years ago.

Without those two guys, we lose @ECU, Vandy (at home), Florida, Auburn, and dont make a bowl game. Oh yeah, Noland played a lot of QB in the bowl game too...
I thought Zeb Noland was a grad assistant with a year of eligibility.

I heard on the radio that Drew Tuazama has two years of eligibility. Is this correct? Could be a Covid year thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT