ADVERTISEMENT

I don't mind Richt running up the score...

Lucas_Jackson

Jul 18, 2007
I know Spurrier has done that many times, and like even he will say, it's our job to stop them.

That being said it seems kind of stupid to have Chubb out there with the game already decided. What happens if he tears and ACL in meaningless minutes?

I just thought Richt was smarter than that...

Richt showed much restraint. He's indeed a classy coach. Would love to know what is blood pressure runs on gamedays as the guy seemingly never changes mood.

Reactions: Golden Cock
Richt did not run up the score. He showed great restraint and mercy. Spurrier going for it on 4th down deep in his own end of the field set up two scores that Georgia probably would not have had if they had started on their own end of the field.

I know Spurrier has done that many times, and like even he will say, it's our job to stop them.

That being said it seems kind of stupid to have Chubb out there with the game already decided. What happens if he tears and ACL in meaningless minutes?

I just thought Richt was smarter than that...
we put in Sony Michael...that's what would happen

Richt did not run up the score. He showed great restraint and mercy. Spurrier going for it on 4th down deep in his own end of the field set up two scores that Georgia probably would not have had if they had started on their own end of the field.
Yep what dawg said. Spurrier himself said it could have been much worse. It's all good, sometimes you just gotta take your medicine. No problem with Richt or UGA they just whoooooped us.

Wonder if we'll ever get over the Florida references...most of our opponents only care what Spurriers team is doing NOW. And that aint much atm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT