ADVERTISEMENT

I don't understand how Tampa Bay and the overrated Tom Brady are favorites against the Cowboys

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
They are like 2 to 2.5 point favorites against the Cowboys. The game is at Dallas, the Bucs have serious OL concerns, and the Cowboys should've won against them in Tampa last year if not for cowardly or biased refs. I know the overrated Tom Brady probably influences the line, but the Cowboys are better.

• Wow
Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
They are like 2 to 2.5 point favorites against the Cowboys. The game is at Dallas, the Bucs have serious OL concerns, and the Cowboys should've won against them in Tampa last year if not for cowardly or biased refs. I know the overrated Tom Brady probably influences the line, but the Cowboys are better.
Because that’s the way the money is being bet. If the public thought it was crazy, the line would have moved drastically. The line may not even be reflective of who the person setting it thinks is going to win. It reflects the number they think will keep the betting even. So far, they are right.

Jerry Jones interference could cost them some points. Doesn’t he always call down some “wisdom” (?) from the press box?

Dallas have been serial choke artists for years now. Not saying who will win because the NFL can be really hard to predict week to week but I don’t think it’s crazy

243 Wins
15 Pro Bowls
7 Super Bowl Wins
5 Super Bowl MVPs
84,520 Passing yards
624 TD passes

Yeah that Tom Brady is overrated.
Played in the weakest division in football for most of his career, which gave him better playoff seeding. Not to mention he was a cheater and also had a great coach. As for the Super Bowls, I'll just paste another post I made about Brady before. Bad officiating got him his first one...and with the Patriots being know cheaters, can we really say rings 2 and 3 are legitimate? Then he was gifted one by Pete Carroll and another by the Falcons. They won fair and square against the Rams, but that was on Belichick's defense. Brady was a liability that game. Really, he should have as many rings as Trent Dilfer. But he did play okay that Tampa Bay season, so I'll give him half a credit for that Super Bowl. So he has like, one legitimate Super Bowl. No better than Russel Wilson of Brad Johnson.

Played in the weakest division in football for most of his career, which gave him better playoff seeding. Not to mention he was a cheater and also had a great coach. As for the Super Bowls, I'll just paste another post I made about Brady before. Bad officiating got him his first one...and with the Patriots being know cheaters, can we really say rings 2 and 3 are legitimate? Then he was gifted one by Pete Carroll and another by the Falcons. They won fair and square against the Rams, but that was on Belichick's defense. Brady was a liability that game. Really, he should have as many rings as Trent Dilfer. But he did play okay that Tampa Bay season, so I'll give him half a credit for that Super Bowl. So he has like, one legitimate Super Bowl. No better than Russel Wilson of Brad Johnson.
just wow.

Then take Dallas and the points. I've never understood when people complain about a betting line. If you thinks it's out of whack, bet the farm on the team that you think will cover.

What year did he steal your girl?

"Overrated"..........now that's comical. Been in TB for two years..........won one Super Bowl and played for another. (Edit…played for the league championship to go to a 2nd one).

Cowboys don't sniff the playoffs.

Last edited:
So you're opinion is he's the "luckiest" QB of all time. I'd rather be lucky than good. I was not a Brady fan until he got old like me, and still took a down and out team to the Super Bowl............now I'm a believer he's the GOAT. I can't argue against it any longer. I hate Dumbo with the taters, but I'll take his record.

5e9906c6-840d-4f55-a4ef-d89d5f1fbcb1_text.gif

Reactions: tngamecock#
"Overrated"..........now that's comical. Been in TB for two years..........won one Super Bowl and played for another. Cowboys don't sniff the playoffs.
He only played for one in Tampa, carried by the Bucs defense. He did okay that season, so I give him a little credit. He was lucky to be on a team with such a defense.

So you're opinion is he's the "luckiest" QB of all time. I'd rather be lucky than good. I was not a Brady fan until he got old like me, and still took a down and out team to the Super Bowl............now I'm a believer he's the GOAT. I can't argue against it any longer. I hate Dumbo with the taters, but I'll take his record.
He's a lot of things. Lucky, a cheater....overrated. We all knwo Peyton was a better quarterback, and I'm not sure Brady is even top 10. He's definitely not as good as Montana, Manning, Elway, and has one legitimate ring, like Trent Dilfer. Which is nothing to be ashamed about, being in the same realm as Trent Dilfer.

He's a lot of things. Lucky, a cheater....overrated. We all knwo Peyton was a better quarterback, and I'm not sure Brady is even top 10. He's definitely not as good as Montana, Manning, Elway, and has one legitimate ring, like Trent Dilfer. Which is nothing to be ashamed about, being in the same realm as Trent Dilfer.
When listing great QBs, it stabs me when Unitas isn’t on the list.

Then you're going to have a good year, because they're probably going to the Super Bowl.
I am sure Brady is hurt by your comments. I am sorry the Cowboys haven’t been relevant in many years. I was a Cowboy fan in the days of Staubach. Can’t stand the Jerry Jones led teams.

Reactions: Neanderthal
I am sure Brady is hurt by your comments. I am sorry the Cowboys haven’t been relevant in many years. I was a Cowboy fan in the days of Staubach. Can’t stand the Jerry Jones led teams.
Nonsense. The Cowboys will always be relevant. They are the most like and most hated team. It's not my fault Tom Brady has one legitimate ring, like Nick Foles.

Cowboys looked great tonight... LOL

Once again, the pedestrian performance of Tom Brady is rescued by a good defense. With luck, having a slightly above average quarterback won't hurt Tampa Bay this season.

Tampa covers. Easily.

Dallas couldn’t move the ball. TB couldn’t find the end zone, but Succop kicked a lot of balls through the uprights. The best looking team of the weekend might have been the Bills. Since it rained here all weekend, I watched a lot of football.

Tom Brady is the best ever at the position but his leadership skills are even more impressive as almost every player that has played with him will state.

His longevity is incredible.

Once again, the pedestrian performance of Tom Brady is rescued by a good defense. With luck, having a slightly above average quarterback won't hurt Tampa Bay this season.
What rescued Brady is that Prescott sucks

You may be right about Prescott. Brady couldn’t get them into the end zone either. Thanks for the ole Gamecock kicker.

I only bet on sure things, like college football 😂😂

Welp, Tom Brediocre isn't looking too sharp today. Way to let the team down, Tom. Then his entitled self slams one of the iPads. I wonder if he'll have to pay for that act of vandalism. It is not his property. No different than if he went into the parking lot after the game and broke somebody's car window because he was frustrated he is only a marginal player.

They manages a victory but i think Tom may have deflated his balls. Only ten points.
A lot of defenses are playing great to start the season. Like the NBA, the NFL will pass a rule limiting defense if this keeps up.

Clock mismanagement. Somebody screwed up. Your team is going for 2 and the tie, and you don’t get the play off in time. Back it up to the 8 yd line.

TB is not that strong this year. They can’t stop anything tonight. Brady is looking his age.

ADVERTISEMENT