ADVERTISEMENT

I give Muschamp hell, but

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
You had em ready to play tonight, Muschamp! Hell of a job! If you had a healthy defense then who knows. Have nothing to say bad about anything you did tonight. I even like the 4th down calls! Maybe not the plays but I like the aggressiveness. Also glad you aren't an asshat like Dabo!

So you are coming around?...jk boss....we r gonna be fine, 2.more recruiting.classes to build on and we will be on fire
Honestly I can usually find something to nitpick, like his conservativeness or something but tonight he was a totally different coach. We came ready to play and we never quit, even on defense when we got the turnover late in the game. I can cheer for this type of effort all the time! This is probably the proudest I've been of him since he's been here even though it's a loss.

You had em ready to play tonight, Muschamp! Hell of a job! If you had a healthy defense then who knows. Have nothing to say bad about anything you did tonight. I even like the 4th down calls! Maybe not the plays but I like the aggressiveness. Also glad you aren't an asshat like Dabo!
I've settled here too. I want the wins now, but I'm OK with heading in the right direction, and I think CWM is the man for the long haul. We would benefit nothing from taking a seat on the "once every 3-4 years coaching carousel."

Good article in USA Today this morning talks about how ND is being rewarded for sticking with Kelly when plenty of fans wanted to run him off years ago. I think there's value in consistency. We turn UK, A&M, UF into wins and we're sitting at 10-2 this season. We get there and then we start chipping away at those last 2 wins.

Totally agree . I said early this week that if we had a repeat of the last two years fans would give up on him . He laid it on the field last night . Clemson is just light years ahead of us Athletically and he fought tooth and nail . Now the question is what does he do to correct this historically bad defense . Injuries aside someone needs to be accountable for how bad they have been all year . To his credit he had the guts to send Roper packing so let’s see what he does to fix the defense .

No moral victories....

That's a Sparky Woods and Brad Scott thing... Look for moral victories...

Maybe Florida was right to fire Muschamp...

When you hear Clemson fans say nice things about Muschamp and how he kept players out of trouble...

You know you have the wrong coach!!!

When we hired Ray Tanner, I hearn bad things from Clemson fans about Ray, that told me we have the right coach..

Hat tip to you, Robert, for being consistent.

Anyone who was demanding a Lincoln Riley/Kendal Briles offense shouldn't be complaining today.

Reactions: rogue cock

RE: the Defense - the good thing about it is that's Boom's thing - DEFENSE. Unless the creek rises way past flood stage, this team will get much better - soon.

Reactions: rogue cock

I’m sure he’s been concerned about you giving him hell. Lol

No moral victories....

That's a Sparky Woods and Brad Scott thing... Look for moral victories...

Maybe Florida was right to fire Muschamp...

When you hear Clemson fans say nice things about Muschamp and how he kept players out of trouble...

You know you have the wrong coach!!!

When we hired Ray Tanner, I hearn bad things from Clemson fans about Ray, that told me we have the right coach..
I bet if you had to give a compliment to an overweight woman you'd say "For a fat girl you don't sweat much". Is that you Dabo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT