ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to say this but Muschamp isn’t trying to win, he’s trying to make the score look good

Time management is a concept we have not worked on much. Good team effort, though.

I'm a Muschamp supporter, but that was poor clock management. Should have gone for the TD instead of the FG. We need more playmakers. I don't understand why Doty and Joyner aren't out there. They can be any worse...

Muschamp is a genius and is always coaching. You see he mismanaged a game. What you miss is how he took this opportunity to teach his team how to run out the clock in a game situation. He’s ALWAYS coaching. HE’S A GENIUS!

Time management is a concept we have not worked on much. Good team effort, though.

Wait. You said this early in the game:

”BLM Gamecock crap, and coaches that are bad; I am done. TV off. GLTA.”

Does this mean your grievance outrage was performative only? You didn’t stick by your convictions and stop watching the game as you promised?

Wait. You said this early in the game:

”BLM Gamecock crap, and coaches that are bad; I am done. TV off. GLTA.”

Does this mean your grievance outrage was performative only? You didn’t stick by your convictions and stop watching the game as you promised?

No, I looked on this thread and read we recovered a fumble and had to think we had a chance to get back into the game. That is why I thought we had a chance to get back into the game and I turned the TV back on.

The Matters commercial made me mad, because I do not think it is wise for the Gamecocks to get political, but later I realized it was ESPN was running the politics, and the Gamecocks had jumped on the boat when everyone else was getting sucked into the unwise politics.

No, I looked on this thread and read we recovered a fumble and had to think we had a chance to get back into the game. That is why I thought we had a chance to get back into the game and I turned the TV back on.

The Matters commercial made me mad, because I do not think it is wise for the Gamecocks to get political, but later I realized it was ESPN was running the politics, and the Gamecocks had jumped on the boat when everyone else was getting sucked into the unwise politics.

So “I am done” means “I’ll watch again if we have a chance to win”. Got it.

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
You can make of it whatever you want to make of it. What is your point?

Many people have created hundreds of posts saying unequivocally they will not watch this sport and that sport again because their feelings are hurt due to politics. I’ve always been curious about how many of these proclamations lead to the complainer actually following through on the commitment.

While this is just one anecdotal example, it is safe to say the number who are true to their word is less than 100%.

Many people have created hundreds of posts saying unequivocally they will not watch this sport and that sport again because their feelings are hurt due to politics. I’ve always been curious about how many of these proclamations lead to the complainer actually following through on the commitment.

While this is just one anecdotal example, it is safe to say the number who are true to their word is less than 100%.

Do you know exactly what the Gamecocks were shown on ESPN as endorsing, or do you care? Do you support what they were endorsing?

During that marathon last drive I was thinking what the OP has said. It sure looked like it. CWM will say different, of course.

Do you know exactly what the Gamecocks were shown on ESPN as endorsing, or do you care? Do you support what they were endorsing?
I’m aware. It apparently is so bad you protested by turning off your TV.....for 30 minutes.

Either that or his clock management is so bad that he should be fired for that.

With little financial incentive, he very well could be positioning for the buyout and get out of Columbia.

He's past any head coaching turnaround for his career. Get the buyout and head back to the Sunshine State. Champ can always get another DC or TV commentator role if he gets bored.

We all remember his "selling ice to Eskimos" recruiting quote upon arrival.....The Eskimos he was actually referring to were Tanner and the BOT.

Either that or his clock management is so bad that he should be fired for that.

I didn’t understand taking so long to get plays in.

But to be fair, Bobo is running the offense. Half of this board has bitched unmercifully about Muschamp supposedly meddling with the offense.

When he obviously doesn’t meddle, the same half of the board still bitches unmercifully.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

But to be fair, Bobo is running the offense. Half of this board has bitched unmercifully about Muschamp supposedly meddling with the offense.

When he obviously doesn’t meddle, the same half of the board still bitches unmercifully.

How many Offensive Coordinators {and overall staff shuffling} needs to happen before the onus is on Champ?

He's the Mr. Potato Head of College Football.

I dont know. It looks a lot like he was meddling. That, or the new great OC wants to run the clock out when down by two scores.

Reactions: Legendary Cock

So it was Bobo’s decision to milk the clock down two scores? Be real, This is where the HC makes the decision, same with deciding when to go for it on 4th and Kicking FG and what not. Bobo is simply selecting plays. Which i think he is doing fairly well at.

I dont think it was a decision to milk the clock but rather a collateral result from thinking of the play to call...rocket science I know. Trying to make the perfect call. It bit us badly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT