ADVERTISEMENT

I have a bad feeling about the LSU vs OU game. Gosh, I want LSU to win

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
and ultimately win the National Championship for the SEC. But primarily to prevent quempsum from winning.

I hope my pregame jitters is nothing more than that.

I did and do have a bad feeling about the game but it was before I just learned of the LSU's OC lost of his daughter-in-law.

And you have some who want to expand the playoffs. So we can watch 2 or 3 of these ass-kicking.

Reactions: DrMickey
How can you not say LSU is the best team in college football? They’re making Oky look REALLY bad. If I’m LSU I come out with starters, and if they score, start pulling starters for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Impressive as they are, BAMA was just as good, probably better with Tua. SEC deserved two spots this year.

No. No they were not. They lost at home to LSU, WITH Tua. Alabama would have been a much better game though. So would Oregon.

There is a big drop-off in talent b/t the first 3 teams and every one else (including Bama without Tua).

No. No they were not. They lost at home to LSU, WITH Tua. Alabama would have been a much better game though. So would Oregon.

There is a big drop-off in talent b/t the first 3 teams and every one else (including Bama without Tua).

But Tua was hurt against LSU. Yes, Tua played but he played injured.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT