ADVERTISEMENT

I have a great idea...

Crutcher1

Mar 17, 2010
Since it is only 80 something days away from kick-off, why don't we all think up the name of a Carolina player that wore the number that corresponds to the number of days left until kickoff. For example, when it's 38 days away from kick-off we can all list George Rogers.

Then, for extra fun we can try to think of all the famous sports and show business personalities who have birthdays on the date. So on Valentine's Day we can all list Jadeveon Clowney, and on August 1st we can all list James Cagney, Etc.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Since it is only 80 something days away from kick-off, why don't we all think up the name of a Carolina player that wore the number that corresponds to the number of days left until kickoff. For example, when it's 38 days away from kick-off we can all list George Rogers.

Then, for extra fun we can try to think of all the famous sports and show business personalities who have birthdays on the date. So on Valentine's Day we can all list Jadeveon Clowney, and on August 1st we can all list James Cagney, Etc.

Wouldn't that be fun?
Who is this? Benji Norton?

I wish I could list George Rogers right about now. Or, even better, Sterling Sharpe.

Tommy-WNKT-copy.jpg

#83 Cliff Matthews

A team captain and All-SEC performer, Matthews ranked in the top five in the conference in sacks in 2009. He also led the league in fumble recoveries.

Reactions: coolcock2001

Wouldn't that be fun?
And not only that, but we can do it year, after year, after year. It would be just like Groundhog Day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT