ADVERTISEMENT

I have an unhealthy amount of hate in me

Great players great coaches. 50 Miami players around a fumble and can't recover it. And I told my son Clemson should throw it deep right here and TD....38-0

Reactions: gotigers1978
I’m a clemson hater, but I’ve just laughed my way through this game. This is everything Clem rolled up into one game.

If ESPN reported that Clemson had a giant bribing scheme set up bribing players, coaches and officials I would believe it 100%.

It doesn't usually piss me off but it really got me angry when our social media department decided to congratulate them on Twitter after they won last year. Them winning is one thing, us kissing their butt in the process is another.

Pop in the Spurrier 30 wins and keep it rotating. And whatever you do...do not listen to Heirstreet (sp). You think he graduated from tater u.

There can't possibly be another living creature that hates all things Clem more than me.

After the lack of sportsmanship from their players and coaches last week, I think I can challenge you.

They are the best team in an overrated conference though. Biggest story in ACC is Jimbo Fisher leaving for SEC Member Texas AM. ACC football image will suffer for it.

Unless that coaching staff starts to thin out because of big time offers from other schools, it may be a while before they get toppled from the top

Reactions: gocarolina825
What makes our rivalry so painful is in our heart of hearts we know we'll never have a chance of winning a National Championship. Duke/UNC Auburn/Bama can always take solice in the fact if one side wins a title then the other side will repay the other with a title sooner or later. I'm at the point we're I believe our program would be better off getting out of this series. From a phycological standpoint it's not healthy.

This is the worst time to be a Gamecock football fan, We can't recruit to save our life, UGA is winning the SEC, and Clemson is a freaking Dynasty

I think your misguided. This is the best time to be a Gamecock supporter. We just improved to an 8 win regular season team and had 2 losses to #1 ranked teams. Muschamp is hitting onhis evaluations and improving the team dramatically. We'll keep improving and get to the level we see in Clemson and Georgia today.

I think your misguided. This is the best time to be a Gamecock supporter. We just improved to an 8 win regular season team and had 2 losses to #1 ranked teams. Muschamp is hitting onhis evaluations and improving the team dramatically. We'll keep improving and get to the level we see in Clemson and Georgia today.
Very good point.

Reactions: okccock
I agree!! Dilly Dilly!!

tumblr_inline_nh7ya7kO801rvnc38.gif

There can't possibly be another living creature that hates all things Clem more than me.
Nope, I promise you aren't alone and the last time this was brought up more than one moderator on here threatened to ban me, said I should be ashamed.... But I'm not lol

If only I had seen this coming I would have bought stock in the tacky orange and purple jump suit market, or cheap knock off sweat shirt market.

dabo is such a crap human being, it makes me hate them 100 times worse.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
What makes our rivalry so painful is in our heart of hearts we know we'll never have a chance of winning a National Championship. Duke/UNC Auburn/Bama can always take solice in the fact if one side wins a title then the other side will repay the other with a title sooner or later. I'm at the point we're I believe our program would be better off getting out of this series. From a phycological standpoint it's not healthy.

Couldnt agree more on the last part. Can't even really call it a rivalry anymore.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Me too rod. i didnt think i could hate the tater tots any more than i did yesterday. It is a dark hatred that can only come from a really bad place.

Reactions: dbowers2008

I have to be right there with you. In fact, I don't think anyone can hate quempsum more than me. I was in the upstate today and could not help myself from going up to taters fans and telling them I hoped they lost.

It is what it is. They had the foresight to upgrade/build facilities, hire &pay top-dollar to top-notch assistants, used social media to benefit them greatly & the PR they generate just bolsters everything else. Someone needs to steal their blueprint & implement it here.

Not even mad myself. Told ya this would happen once the playoff began. Don't hate player, hate the game.

I may not hate Clemsux more than you, but I hate them just as much. I am trying to control my anger but it's not easy. I despise that school and it's fan base.

Reactions: oakley51
Nope, I promise you aren't alone and the last time this was brought up more than one moderator on here threatened to ban me, said I should be ashamed.... But I'm not lol

If only I had seen this coming I would have bought stock in the tacky orange and purple jump suit market, or cheap knock off sweat shirt market.

dabo is such a crap human being, it makes me hate them 100 times worse.
Dabo is a crap human being? What idiotic universe do you all live in? Take a deep breath and just get better, instead of wallowing your own self pity and your hateful spew. This board is pathetic!!

This sarcasm? You can’t honestly believe that.

ADVERTISEMENT