ADVERTISEMENT

I have an unhealthy amount of hate in me

I could care less about the taters anymore. We are back to being a punchline for them. As for Dabo and people on here calling him fake and such, please refrain from such nonsense. All Christians are sinners and not close to perfect. Just because he yells at a punter or cusses a ref does not make him a fake. Please stop.

I could care less about the taters anymore. We are back to being a punchline for them. As for Dabo and people on here calling him fake and such, please refrain from such nonsense. All Christians are sinners and not close to perfect. Just because he yells at a punter or cusses a ref does not make him a fake. Please stop.

FAKE

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I think we need to concentrate on building a team that can win the east and get into the SECCG. If we do that, victories over Clemson will come.

I do not obsess over Clemson. Once their coaching staff starts to disperse (and it will) then they will start to slip. Dabo does not strike me as an obsessive workaholic like Saban. He will get complacent and start wanting to enjoy his mansion. Our day will come again.

Edit to add: We are 8-4 with a New Years bowl in Florida. A really good season by USC historical standards. Some of you guys are letting Clemson take away your enjoyment of a good season. Personally, I refuse to let my happiness be dictated by those orange hillbillies. YMMV

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFightinOyster
I don't think the obsession with Clemtech is ruining our fun this year. Most of us are happy to be 8-4 but we also realize that some of these wins are hollow at best. Look at the carnage of coaches being fired that we played and how those teams played this year. Yes we won, but did we really beat anybody. NC State ends up being our best win. An ACC team. Really. We have to recruit better and coach better. We need a new OC now. Pony up.

Speaking of fake....

Most of us are happy to be 8-4 but we also realize that some of these wins are hollow at best. Look at the carnage of coaches being fired that we played and how those teams played this year. Yes we won, but did we really beat anybody. NC State ends up being our best win.

I see a lot of similar posts. I look at it as we play the schedule the SEC gives us. And it is worth noting that the east division champ won the overall SEC championship. Nobody is going to go putting asterisks by our second place finish in the east with a note saying, "the east was down this year". UGa played the same SEC east teams we did.

I see a lot of similar posts. I look at it as we play the schedule the SEC gives us. And it is worth noting that the east division champ won the overall SEC championship. Nobody is going to go putting asterisks by our second place finish in the east with a note saying, "the east was down this year". UGa played the same SEC east teams we did.
Agreed but Florida fired their coach and so did Tennessee. Nobody will look back and think different but right now it doesn’t feel like a great accomplishment when all the traditional powers fired their coach and the other is going to the CFB playoff. Lost to Kentucky this year for the 3rd year in a row. It’s not all sunshine and roses either.

I think your misguided. This is the best time to be a Gamecock supporter. We just improved to an 8 win regular season team and had 2 losses to #1 ranked teams. Muschamp is hitting onhis evaluations and improving the team dramatically. We'll keep improving and get to the level we see in Clemson and Georgia today.
I have waited 58 years so far, don't get your hopes up.

What makes our rivalry so painful is in our heart of hearts we know we'll never have a chance of winning a National Championship. Duke/UNC Auburn/Bama can always take solice in the fact if one side wins a title then the other side will repay the other with a title sooner or later. I'm at the point we're I believe our program would be better off getting out of this series. From a phycological standpoint it's not healthy.
You do know that this series is mandatory by state law.

Dabo is a crap human being? What idiotic universe do you all live in? Take a deep breath and just get better, instead of wallowing your own self pity and your hateful spew. This board is pathetic!!
Screen_Shot_2012-09-21_at_3.31.43_PM.png

Crap

Human

Being

I'd be perfectly fine if we just stopped mentioning them at all on here. The hate, the people that think they are being "realists" about them, and especially the people who take the time to give them the unnecessary credit some on here believe we owe? them. Just stop talking about CU.

There can't possibly be another living creature that hates all things Clem more than me.

There is a solution.

The door is always open. Convert to Clemson Fandom'. Your life will be better and you would be looking forward to the third straight trip to the CFP. Throw down your garnet and black , and put on the orange. Think how much easier the arguments and debates would be if you had history, present day, and future brightness on your side.

Assuming that is not the approach that you choose to take, the bourbon does also sound like a great option.

I think we need to concentrate on building a team that can win the east and get into the SECCG. If we do that, victories over Clemson will come.

I do not obsess over Clemson. Once their coaching staff starts to disperse (and it will) then they will start to slip. Dabo does not strike me as an obsessive workaholic like Saban. He will get complacent and start wanting to enjoy his mansion. Our day will come again.

Edit to add: We are 8-4 with a New Years bowl in Florida. A really good season by USC historical standards. Some of you guys are letting Clemson take away your enjoyment of a good season. Personally, I refuse to let my happiness be dictated by those orange hillbillies. YMMV
You aren’t paying attention to Dabo. He works his tail off, is extremely detailed and energetic. He plans everything.

You aren’t paying attention to Dabo. He works his tail off, is extremely detailed and energetic. He plans everything.
The rant, triggering the student section, etc yes he does. He's a narcissistic bitch and one day there won't be any good to go along with that fact. Come back to us then.

Clemsin is the cheesy gold package on a 1995 $50k Land Cruiser. I wouldn’t even consider them even if I was from this state, and had nothing to do with Carolina. And speaking of the terrible SEC, Clemmons did look great, but I’ll say it 100x. Miami is a fraud. FSU? VT? The absolute worst conference this year, even by typical ACC standards. Absolutely zero comp for them the year.....Cuse notwithstanding

In all seriousness if we spent some serious time at church ( Episcopal for me) then all this would fall into the proper perspective.

Supporting a school founded on racism, and propagated on habitual repeated and covered up offenses of abuse against women. While the narcisist head coach let a fallen drunk womanizing pastor mass baptize the entire football team all for image sake while in the background he behaves like a petulant child disobeying law enforcement and acting above the law.

No thanks and kindly go tucker hipps yourself now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT