ADVERTISEMENT

I have no idea how to coach,.....

uscalumni

Sep 2, 2001
Aiken, SC
but I think Beamer should bench Rattler for Doty and have someone else on the coaching staff call for the Offense. I think it would at least show he is not screwing around. What are other opinions

USCALUMNI

Rattler is not a good qb. Not here not OK not app state. How do the coaches not see this?

I would settle for a different OC, then let the qb situation play out. I would like to see input from others on play calling from here on out, because OC won't be released until after season at earliest.

I would settle for a different OC, then let the qb situation play out. I would like to see input from others on play calling from here on out, because OC won't be released until after season at earliest.
Just the opposite for me. I would settle for a different qb, then let the OC situation play out

but I think Beamer should bench Rattler for Doty and have someone else on the coaching staff call for the Offense. I think it would at least show he is not screwing around. What are other opinions

USCALUMNI

If you are suggesting Beamer is not capable of leading the team and should turn control of the team over to someone else, I fully support the suggestion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT