ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen chick75 in a gazillion years + decock has been missing in action

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
for an even longer period of time. I hope her absence is just temporary although I can't remember when the last time I saw her post. It would be a shame to lose an old time poster like decock.

Last edited:
Seems like chick75 was having some rehab or something. Hip, knee, something like that.

Reactions: chick75
Yeah, what Johnny said. I wanna say it was knee surgery.

I'm here, FBC. I have been rehabbing a knee and taking a course. No travels since early June because of the knee. Plan to travel in October to Denver for a new granddaughter.

And things will pick up with football starting. Dead Time is hard to get through.

Hope you are well.

GOCOCKS! BEATCOASTAL!

I'm here, FBC. I have been rehabbing a knee and taking a course. No travels since early June because of the knee. Plan to travel in October to Denver for a new granddaughter.

And things will pick up with football starting. Dead Time is hard to get through.

Hope you are well.

GOCOCKS! BEATCOASTAL!
Our grandson just turned 3. You have a lot to look forward to!

Hope you are well.

GOCOCKS! BEATCOASTAL!

My wife and I are flying to Denver in early September. We are going to travel the entire state of Colorado or as much of it as we can in nine days.

Reactions: chick75
My son just moved to Boulder to go to grad school - anybody know much about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT