ADVERTISEMENT

I just got banned from another site for 2 years.....

cracker3

Jul 28, 2005
when i posted the same thing over there that I did here. "After KJ signs with us......HIRE HIS DAD"!!! The mods wrote, "See you...soon." Can you believe this? FGF mods, please don't ban me, I have no where else to go!!!

Last edited:
I better not say. They may sentence me for life. I would like to ask them why, but I can't reach them.

I better not say. They may sentence me for life. I would like to ask them why, but I can't reach them.
I was sentenced to life banishment during the Kiffen tenure for mixing it up with the resident Vol. No biggie. This is a better board anyway.

Cockytalk? The are militant crazies over there.

Yeah I am banned there. It shows when will ban be lifted. As never. Al because I was posting how spurrier had checked out weeks before he actually did

when i posted the same thing over there that I did here. "After KJ signs with us......HIRE HIS DAD"!!! The mods wrote, "See you...soon." Can you believe this? FGF mods, please don't ban me, I have no where else to go!!!
Two years will go by all too fast......

I’ve been banned a few times from there as well. You basically have to have an “everything is great” attitude at all times or you’ll be banned and threads will be closed. I will be a man and own up to the fact that I deserved the last ban because I told the mods that they could go F themselves.
I love how they post "breaking news" on that site and it was news 2 days ago on here.

Guess who doesn't have to supposedly ban themselves from there anymore?
Yeah I had go one last round with them. The sad thing is it took me several try's to remember my username and password over there. Shows you how frequently I visited that site.lol

Banned until Dec. 2019. What really irked me was the "See you...soon" comment. IDIOT!!!

Can't you just imagine some loser nerd on the other end with a little bit of Internet muscles thinking he's a bad ass. I bet he would fold like pvssy if you were ever to meet , it's probably the first little bit of authority he's ever had.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Banned until Dec. 2019. What really irked me was the "See you...soon" comment. IDIOT!!!
Yeah, I got a timeout one time for telling somebody else to be careful because the mods would get him for coloring outside the lines. The snarky comment which came with the ban was the end of it for me. I guess I can still login but haven't in years.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Ok, I got curious. So I went over there and here are some of the other threads I saw: "Bentley's offensive philosophy", "107.5 is terrible," "Should Hurst sit out?" Basically the same thing as here. Plenty of belly-achers like robertfootball on there as well.

I've never had a post censored on FGF, so I have no complaints. If you've been suspended here, you must have really crossed the line.

Ok, I got curious. So I went over there and here are some of the other threads I saw: "Bentley's offensive philosophy", "107.5 is terrible," "Should Hurst sit out?" Basically the same thing as here. Plenty of belly-achers like robertfootball on there as well.

I've never had a post censored on FGF, so I have no complaints. If you've been suspended here, you must have really crossed the line.
The question is when and why should that line be drawn?

I used to enjoy some practice update threads and other insight threads from the main forum, but I think most of those guys got run off which may be part of the reason they were clamping down on idiocy but unfortunately taking it too far. I still peek at Proving Ground occasionally, because it's a good aggregation of everything that is happening at the moment and is one place I definitely appreciate the measures taken to keep things organized and readable. You can still consume everything there without contributing to threads if you want. It's probably better that way, for me.

Cocky talk is the best gamecock forum for recruiting IMO. It's certainly not a dead site. The posters suck though.

ADVERTISEMENT