ADVERTISEMENT

I just read on another schools board (not an SEC board) that the Bobo

17 U.S. Intel agencies agree! BoBo to USC a done deal. Tanner being investigated for a quid pro quo!Laughing

Reactions: jonesz21
Maybe so. But I wonder if the delay is because Bob is waiting to see what Georgia does with Coley. Let's face it. Their offense is terrible with all that talent. So if Kirby gets heat to dump Coley will he turn to Bobo?

This might not be over yet.

Maybe so. But I wonder if the delay is because Bob is waiting to see what Georgia does with Coley. Let's face it. Their offense is terrible with all that talent. So if Kirby gets heat to dump Coley will he turn to Bobo?

This might not be over yet.
I read initial report that Kirby only wanted Bobo as an analyst, not a play caller. Doubt he would go back to Kirby after being spurned.

I'm not saying any of it is true but I just read it off of another college message board. And as we all know everything we read on the internet is true.

Since realistic fans knew Muskrat had another season with us thanks to the "brilliant" buyout clause, why baulk at any OC hire because our true ire is towards Muschump whose history speaks for itself.

Our O has to become exciting. It is like fingernails on the chalkboard watching us on O.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT