ADVERTISEMENT

I just wonder if Monty would have been....

cocky2atee

Sep 13, 2006
"peeved" if it was flipped the other way....my god can we get a coach that wants to beat the hell out of them on a daily basis...I would have been happier if his response was.."I'll handle it" and move on...but no..."it embarrassed us"???? I say cuss every orange inbred coach and player! To hell with them! ;)

"peeved" if it was flipped the other way....my god can we get a coach that wants to beat the hell out of them on a daily basis...I would have been happier if his response was.."I'll handle it" and move on...but no..."it embarrassed us"???? I say cuss every orange inbred coach and player! To hell with them! ;)

co-sign

Coaches dont act that way. Good lord. But i agree he should have just said i will handle it.

Cortes "popped off" at 1 of the tater assistant coaches

5160418.PNG

One of our guys probably said something like "this ain't football bit_h"

I get that but he could have done that in his office or in the locker room.
In this day of social media and everyone snap chatting and tweeting, he probably got asked a question and answered it on the fly. Maybe what Cortes did WAS embarrassing to our University and coach didn't care who knew it and wanted the other players to know it wouldn't be tolerated. its just my opinion but I certainly dont think its a reason to bust on Holbrook.

Reactions: Silverspur02
In this day of social media and everyone snap chatting and tweeting, he probably got asked a question and answered it on the fly. Maybe what Cortes did WAS embarrassing to our University and coach didn't care who knew it and wanted the other players to know it wouldn't be tolerated. its just my opinion but I certainly dont think its a reason to bust on Holbrook.
Sorry, but ANYONE giving it to anyone or thing related to Tillman tech is never an embarrassment to our university. In fact, it makes most gamecocks smile

How would Dabo have handled it? Such as the racial slur stuff? He damn sure wouldn't have said he was embarrassed by it and thrown his player under a bus.

Holbrook needs to start getting this rivalry thing.

How would Dabo have handled it? Such as the racial slur stuff? He damn sure wouldn't have said he was embarrassed by it and thrown his player under a bus.

and grow a pair

Holbrook FULLY understands this "rivalry thing"! Thankfully, he wants to handle it in an un-clemsux like manner. In other words, with CLASS!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT