ADVERTISEMENT

I keep watching Notice's dunk.

I've had a rough few weeks. Lots of anxiety about stuff I don't want to share. But it helps to go back and see Duane put the nail in the Gators and send the Cocks to the Final Four. Sometimes it's the little thing. That's why sports.

Just think . . . only 6 and 1/2 more months until basketball season. Oh, and that Final Four banner will look sweet at CLA!

I've had a rough few weeks. Lots of anxiety about stuff I don't want to share. But it helps to go back and see Duane put the nail in the Gators and send the Cocks to the Final Four. Sometimes it's the little thing. That's why sports.
I hear ya and I get it. For sure it's the little things that can make a difference in your life.

No question about it. What a glorious run that was for our basketball team. Just remember it was about this time five years ago that Darin Horn was telling people you couldn't win here and telling recruits to leave. Talk about a turnaround?

That's why I'm hopeful for our football team. We will be back sooner than people think and
whipping the Tigers.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
One of my personal favorites is that picture of Chris Silva running down the court near the end of the Florida game with the biggest smile on his face. It completely described what every Gamecock fan was feeling. Can you believe it? We're going to the Final Four!!!

636264900007890339-usatsi-9972058.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
One of my personal favorites is that picture of Chris Silva running down the court near the end of the Florida game with the biggest smile on his face. It completely described what every Gamecock fan was feeling. Can you believe it? We're going to the Final Four!!!

636264900007890339-usatsi-9972058.jpg

co-sign

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT