ADVERTISEMENT

I know everyone realizes this, but we could and pershaps should be undefeated.***

dude please...Kentucky kicked our ass on both lines of scrimmage...I do agree we should have beaten TA&M...But we punked out in 4rth qtr

I didn't see the game but the score wasn't that badly against UK.

You can’t reasonably say we could be undefeated without also saying we could be 1-6 also.
Every team out there has a half dozen swing games. Just glad our guys are winning the close ones. When they grow up it’ll help to know how to win.

Reactions: Cybercock
You can’t reasonably say we could be undefeated without also saying we could be 1-6 also.
Every team out there has a half dozen swing games. Just glad our guys are winning the close ones. When they grow up it’ll help to know how to win.

Feel pretty comfortable that the Mizzou and Arkansas games were easy wins...

We could easily be 3-4. We crapped the bed against A&M in the 4th quarter but we held on in Knoxville today, which is something we rarely do. I am proud of this team for the way they fought. We are not there talent wise but it's hard to hate getting your 3rd win ever in Neyland.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
We could easily be 3-4. We crapped the bed against A&M in the 4th quarter but we held on in Knoxville today, which is something we rarely do. I am proud of this team for the way they fought. We are not there talent wise but it's hard to hate getting your 3rd win ever in Neyland.

I came close to going to the UT game today. I saw the other two games we won at Neyland.

Reactions: SCGCock07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT