ADVERTISEMENT

I know we only lose 3 players...(WBBall)

USC'sMostWanted

Oct 25, 2006
Lexington
and have a ton coming back but in order to keep up so to speak we need to be bringing multiple 5*'s in a year right? We only have 1 committed player, a Guard from Canada who from what I've seen looks very talented but what are we going to do with the other 2 vacant spots?

Welch will be a big loss. We need some more girls who can shoot the three, but I think we should be happy with our bigs with Coats and Wilson.

I know there are some kids that may look elsewhere that want to start right away, but the ones that are willing to be a piece of the puzzle (like Coates and Wilson coming off the bench this year) will be good fits.

SC also has the Cliney girl that was red-shirted this year. So there's one, plus the Canadian kid, that's two. It will also be time for some of those other freshman to assert themselves. Jatarie White was a McDonald's All-American who had to play behind Ibiam and Coates, so it will be up to her to work hard this offseason to be that second-post player (similar to what Coates has been). If she busts her tail, I think we're good there.

Welch is definitely the hardest to replace from a leadership standpoint. Will be interesting to see who takes that role next year. Doesn't have to be your top scorer to be the leader.

Staley rarely has a big roster, so I don't see her signing more than 1 other kid this year. Most of the recruiting being done now is probably for the following year, but that's just a guess.

I hope she recuites some WHITE GIRLS ! We are the only team I've seen all year without any WHITE GIRLS !

Winning is all that matters. Why would you care what color the players are? It is the 21st century get with it.

Didn't we get 5 of the top 50 players in the country last year? And only 2 of them played this year. Why would anyone want to question Dawn Staley?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT