ADVERTISEMENT

I know you guys

dskcock

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2000
Lexington,SC
I will bury my 48 year old son tomorrow. Heart attack in his sleep. I know that y’all are a praying group and I am asking Jesus for courage and peace. Please take a moment to pray with me. Thank you all!!

Go Cocks............. Beat Chapel Hill

I will bury my 48 year old son tomorrow. Heart attack in his sleep. I know that y’all are a praying group and I am asking Jesus for courage and peace. Please take a moment to pray with me. Thank you all!!

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear this news. I'll definitely pray for you and your family to find some peace through all of this. God bless you all.

Man. My sincerest condolences to you and yours. My prayers as well. I’m so very sorry to hear this. Sure brings some perspective on what’s important in life.

Lord, I pray you will send peace to this family and angels to take their loved one to Heaven.

I lost my brother when he was 44. My father died in 2005 and my mother passed in February. I was with my mother a lot while she was in hospice. Dementia had take all of her faculties, including speech, but several times she reached out like she was trying to touch something she could see. We left for a time on Saturday but the nurse who took care of her told me that about 4 o'clock in the afternoon she sat upright in her bed and told the nurse, "I love you" in very clear words. She had not talked in months.

She passed away about 5:30 - just before we got back.

So very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent. Your reality is my worst nightmare. I pray for you to have the courage to get through tomorrow, and that you have peace in the near future,

Sir I cannot begin to know what you are feeling, but our God ministers into the deep unsound sounds of our soul, I pray He comforts and strengthen you and your family.

May the Lord of comfort be with you in a special way. He heals the broken-hearted.

May God give you and your family and friends the strength to go through this horrible ordeal. I know that parents aren't suppose to bury their kids and that has to be extremely hard for anyone.
I strongly believe in the power of pray and I know I just know God is going to bring strength and peace to you and your family.

God Bless!

48 is way to young...big hug and much prayers for peace my brother....

My God, so sorry. Buried my brother at about the same age. Peace be with you and your family.

Condolences Sir. I'm encouraged to read you are a praying man. You already know where to find your strength and courage to carry on.

I will remember you and your family in prayer.

Prayers lifted

Sir, WADR and All My Prayers, the EXACT same thing happened to my father back in 1992. He was 47 years old.

My prayers have been submitted on behalf of both you and your son.

It's hard I know, but you are not alone. Some of life's experiences are so overwhelming that proper verbiage of discription is so seemingly impossible to find.

Gaim

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT