ADVERTISEMENT

I love Mangus approach lately

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
He has really been hitting twitter hard and the things he has done have really been good for this school and program. It seemed he sent a personal welcome to every recruit when they signed through twitter. he has been a great recruiter but seems like he has really turned it up even more so lately.
I have to wonder if he is in line to take over for Spurrier or may be vying for that spot. He is doing what many other, younger head coaches have been doing alot. that is hitting social media really hard and really reaching out to recruits and players. I know other coaches are recruiting hard also but he is doing what REALLY needs to be done to reach todays kids.
I also like how he is taking a little bit of Spurrier to his approach and throwing little jabs at other schools as well. Having fun with it as well.
I hope he keeps it up and moves past his mistake a few years ago to be a great coach.

Originally posted by FORKCOCK:
I hope Mangus is here a long time. He's no wussy. We need more like him.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I agree, hope Mangus is here a long time. He seems to be a good cushion between the HBC and the QB's.

He needs a title and toget paid to stay. The spurriers are driving him nuts with their lackadaisical approach to recruiting.

Originally posted by radcock:
He needs a title and toget paid to stay. The spurriers are driving him nuts with their lackadaisical approach to recruiting.
Agree.

Best coach on the staff. Have consistently said this for years.

And just how would you know that radcock? Put up a link or something that supports your post about mangus's feelings about the Spurriers approach to recruiting. Otherwise it's just your opinion and you should make it clear it's your opinion and nothing based on facts.I've never seen or heard Mangus express that opinion.

I've picked up on this as well. GA is a SUPER recruiter but Jr. has the title. No prob with Jr. being on the staff and no prob. with Coach looking out for his son. However, TEAM & program should come first and I just HOPE he's doing that! This past year raises LOTS of questions!! Got some concerns about that personally!! We'll see!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT