ADVERTISEMENT

I need 3 tickets for the game, seller backed out

Hope you didn't find any tickets and ran out of gas on the way home. I am the guy you asked to hold 3 Georgia tickets last year, telling me you would pay me the next week when you got paid. Then kept putting me off for several days after that. Then, after the game was announce to play on Sunday, you found cheaper tickets. You have some nerve, still on Gamecock Central looking for tickets. What comes around, goes around.
I have the emails to prove this, so you have no recourse.

Hope you didn't find any tickets and ran out of gas on the way home. I am the guy you asked to hold 3 Georgia tickets last year, telling me you would pay me the next week when you got paid. Then kept putting me off for several days after that. Then, after the game was announce to play on Sunday, you found cheaper tickets. You have some nerve, still on Gamecock Central looking for tickets. What comes around, goes around.
I have the emails to prove this, so you have no recourse.

He's a low life, with no character, he has a history of screwing people on tickets. Did the same thing to me probably 10 years ago. What goes around comes around, got a taste of his own medicine. I agree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT