ADVERTISEMENT

I never would have imagined that with the intro of the SEC Network

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
that I would actually get to watch fewer Carolina baseball games online in Columbia, it is ridiculous

I agree. In a word it sucks, but I should have known . . . . in . .

today's world, market driven demand & supply means two things in the case of cable television: (1) screw the consumer and (2) if you're like me and you have Time-Warner, you're already well screwed!

it's on the internet

This post was edited on 3/7 4:17 PM by goboykin

Originally posted by FORKCOCK:
I have Comcast (Xfinity).

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I wouldn't have Comcast if they were the electric company. That company will never get another dime of my money or another minute of my time. Every one of their top executives should be thrown in jail.

I have Comcast (Xfinity).
Editorial comments notwithstanding, Comcast has a contract with ESPN to make SECN+ available to their customers.
Time Warner Cable, which services much of the Columbia area, has no such contract with ESPN, hence the frustration exhibited by many Columbia-area Gamecock fans.

Cack, trust me, I absolutely despise Comcast. Unfortunately, if I want to get the SECN where I live, they're my only real choice.

I live in Mt. Pleasant too. Try direct tv when your contract runs out if you're not happy. I moved within the last year and decided to make the change then. I was a little apprehensive about getting a dish but I'm pretty happy with it. Anyway, at least we both have the SEC network.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT