ADVERTISEMENT

I Predict

USC74

Feb 5, 2003
First post since Coupe was running the board. I predict if we get up by more than 14 points we will begin mass substitutions to keep game close. I predict Clemson will keep first string playing until 4th quarter and try to score 80 points.

Reactions: The Garnet Baron
I predict if we get up by more than 14 points we will begin mass substitutions to keep game close. I predict Clemson will keep first string playing until 4th quarter and try to score 80 points.

I agree with your basic premise on both counts. Although, I would certainly enjoy seeing how well oiled our offense is, with the stable of running backs we have, it would be foolish to tip off Jawja, the week before we play them, to anything other than a solid running game between tackles. Boring but, wise.

Unfortunately, klemsin will be running up the score regardless of who is in the game. Too much talent will be wanting to strut their stuff once they get into the game and get a chance to play. And you ain't gonna get away with telling any of their QB's to take time off the clock. If I were the 3rd string QB and they told me to kill the clock, I'd call my own
play(s) until I got benched ... and then fill out my transfer request. Klem's son would be wise to play 4 QB's for 1 quarter each, regardless of the score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT