ADVERTISEMENT

I Started A Blog...

That was interesting bro I think your kids will enjoy reading it when they get older. You gave a glimpse of your dating past, and a little about your wife’s too. The love for your family is easy to see, and your children will cherish that!

That was interesting bro I think your kids will enjoy reading it when they get older. You gave a glimpse of your dating past, and a little about your wife’s too. The love for your family is easy to see, and your children will cherish that!

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

Thanks man! Appreciate you reading. Means a lot!

Reactions: Brace1
If you got a minute and would be interested in reading, my post today is NOT about Valentine's Day! The grammar may not be perfect. I know we have some grammar hawks around here!

CLICK HERE.

Haha! It's a message to my kids about what NOT to look for in their future relationships.

Happy Opening Day!

Happy FRYEDAY!
Good advice. Marriage is a journey that takes many paths. It’s not always bliss, but it is a journey that leads you to remembering why you are with this person, what makes you love and appreciate them so much. Don’t take the little things for granted always mean it when you say “I love you” whether at the end of a phone call, leaving the house etc mean it with the you same passion you said it the first time instead of habit. Touching is so much more than just sex.. holding hands, a gentle kiss, putting your hands on their face or arms when you see them... never go to bed angry at each other because there is no guarantee that you can apologize or wake up the next morning. Never be too proud to say you are sorry or that you are wrong. Can you picture your life with your partner not there, not waking up next to them, coming home and it’s empty, being excited or sad and them not being there to share your moments with, if so remember to tell and show them this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT