ADVERTISEMENT

I still think that we have a chance to get in

giphy.gif

stranger things have happened!! Maybe because we are a name brand we get in
Name brand is why we hosted a regional last year. I think we've used up the last of the name brand stuff. Nice try, but I'm sure that there are many like myself who feel that we would end up seeing more atrocious play in regional action this season.

Chad knows he needs to spend the offseason making serious evaluations regarding the program.

Reactions: RayGilda
Name brand is why we hosted a regional last year. I think we've used up the last of the name brand stuff. Nice try, but I'm sure that there are many like myself who feel that we would end up seeing more atrocious play in regional action this season.

Chad knows he needs to spend the offseason making serious evaluations regarding the program.
Spot on.

But who's gonna buy the team tickets to attend a regional? General admission or seats? Who pays for the shuttle service or do they drive separately? Do their tickets come with a free hotdog or popcorn?

These are questions that need to be answered before they plan a road trip to watch a regional!

We won 42 games last season we deserved to host

All indications are that Chad doesn't know sh!+.

were not getting in....this team doesnt deserve to be there....yeah, they beat some good teams, but they lost to some very very bad teams...lots of em

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT