ADVERTISEMENT

I sure hope Deebo Samuels will be back soon. Need all our playmakers...nm

Didn't he drop 1 or 2 passes? IMO, the receivers, other than Cooper, weren't helping Mitch much. They need to step up if we're going to have a good season.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Didn't he drop 1 or 2 passes? IMO, the receivers, other than Cooper, weren't helping Mitch much. They need to step up if we're going to have a good season.

I think our young wideouts will benefit quite a bit by just having been in a game and consequently having some film to study of what they did wrong. It reminds me of my first year of teaching... NO amount of training prepares you for live bullets.

I think our young wideouts will benefit quite a bit by just having been in a game and consequently having some film to study of what they did wrong. It reminds me of my first year of teaching... NO amount of training prepares you for live bullets.

Hope so. Seemed like they had problems getting open. Mitch seemed to have time but no one to throw to. Maybe he was just being skitish, with his first start.

Really hope he comes back soon. He has a lot of potential and the certainty of "Friday" inspired "Deebo Comin'" Gameday posters being shown on ESPN demands that he heal quickly!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT