ADVERTISEMENT

I swear some of yall on here are

Justin Miller

Nov 10, 2010
ridiculous... We are 3 and 1. We have beat 2 future conference champions (NC State and LA Tech). Most experts had us 1 and 3 at this point going into the season. Please Shut the Hell Up. This team was a dumpster fire 2 years ago when the Ball Coach quit in the middle of the season. Somehow this staff got us to a bowl last year after that crap. Has it been pretty? No. I was as pissed off as anybody last week against Kentucky. But Kentucky might be good... has any of you debbie downers thought about that. Was today great? No but its going to look like a good win at the end of the year. I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 team in history like FSU is right now.

ridiculous... We are 3 and 1. We have beat 2 future conference champions (NC State and LA Tech). Most experts had us 1 and 3 at this point going into the season. Please Shut the Hell Up. This team was a dumpster fire 2 years ago when the Ball Coach quit in the middle of the season. Somehow this staff got us to a bowl last year after that crap. Has it been pretty? No. I was as pissed off as anybody last week against Kentucky. But Kentucky might be good... has any of you debbie downers thought about that. Was today great? No but its going to look like a good win at the end of the year. I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 team in history like FSU is right now.

Yeah...

mUSChamp was fired at Florida for a reason...

Reactions: broncosrb26
Well lets fire a guy after 1.25 damn seasons when he took the job after a guy quit in the middle of the prior season and quit giving a deuce about recruiting long before that. And lets keep firing people 2 seasons in even if they have a winning record because after all we have been a freaking powerhouse program since they started playing football. You guys are unbelievable. You know what this staff has... a bunch of young dudes that like to coach and recruit. I for damn sure aint going to give up on a guy after he is 3 and 1 in his second season. We got a qb who should be a freshmen now but is a sophomore. Which by the way everybody wanted and wouldnt be here except for the fact that Muschamp was smart enough to hire his dad. We got one of the youngest teams in the country. The best is a few years ahead of us but eff it lets just throw it away and start over and then start over again in 2 more years and so on and so on. The only way South Carolina is ever going to have a chance is if we have a coach that can establish his program long term. But screw that lets fire the guy with the winning record after 1.25 seasons. Idiots.

Muschamp, Roper, the whole staff can't be judged seriously for another two years. Sometimes with the fans, hopes and dreams get in the way of reality. And the reality is that USC is still not a very talented football team. When you throw in the fact that the offense played without its best player, the whole right side of an already pedestrian offensive line, including the best one in Bailey, this team is probably not going to look very good against anyone. Would I like to see USC look like a top 10 team? Of course. But that ain't happening anytime soon. The talent isn't there for that to happen.

Well lets fire a guy after 1.25 damn seasons when he took the job after a guy quit in the middle of the prior season and quit giving a deuce about recruiting long before that. And lets keep firing people 2 seasons in even if they have a winning record because after all we have been a freaking powerhouse program since they started playing football. You guys are unbelievable. You know what this staff has... a bunch of young dudes that like to coach and recruit. I for damn sure aint going to give up on a guy after he is 3 and 1 in his second season. We got a qb who should be a freshmen now but is a sophomore. Which by the way everybody wanted and wouldnt be here except for the fact that Muschamp was smart enough to hire his dad. We got one of the youngest teams in the country. The best is a few years ahead of us but eff it lets just throw it away and start over and then start over again in 2 more years and so on and so on. The only way South Carolina is ever going to have a chance is if we have a coach that can establish his program long term. But screw that lets fire the guy with the winning record after 1.25 seasons. Idiots.
aint our fans special?

Reactions: Silverspur02
Muschamp, Roper, the whole staff can't be judged seriously for another two years. Sometimes with the fans, hopes and dreams get in the way of reality. And the reality is that USC is still not a very talented football team. When you throw in the fact that the offense played without its best player, the whole right side of an already pedestrian offensive line, including the best one in Bailey, this team is probably not going to look very good against anyone. Would I like to see USC look like a top 10 team? Of course. But that ain't happening anytime soon. The talent isn't there for that to happen.

Hahahahaha, if you think Roper is going to make it two more years, you don't know anything about Will Muschamp and his desire to be successful at SC.

But thanks for the unbelievably gut wrenching laugh.

If you like watching Roper on the SC sideline, you need to enjoy it these next few months. Because he will not be there next year.

Reactions: drawplay000
Hahahahaha, if you think Roper is going to make it two more years, you don't know anything about Will Muschamp and his desire to be successful at SC.

If you like watching Roper on the SC sideline, you need to enjoy it these next few months. Because he will not be there next year.
Yes he will

Reactions: rogue cock
Yeah, NC state stomped the shit out of them in Talley. I think we beat State.

No way we beat FSU and to insinuate we would because of the state game is just unfounded.
Yeah, NC state stomped the shit out of them in Talley. I think we beat State.

So based on your logic we have no chance now against Florida as they just lost to Kentucky, who beat us. Not the best thought process there friend.

Oh I should have clarified. He will not be on the sidelines as the offensive coordinator. Maybe he will get some guest passes or something and be able to stand next to Darius Rucker.

Kurt Roper will not be the OC next year.
I have never seen you on here before,but you obviously don't know jack.he will be here next yr so stop your crying about him and suck it up.damn bunch of cry babies on here.

No way we beat FSU and to insinuate we would because of the state game is just unfounded.

So based on your logic we have no chance now against Florida as they just lost to Kentucky, who beat us. Not the best thought process there friend.
We have a good chance at home against Florida if the ref doesn't call holding when we get in FG range to win like they did to Kensucky my friend. Who gives a shit if we could beat FSU. We don't play them. We did play NC State and we beat them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneinSarasota
Than
And who is calling for CWM to be fired?

Glad you believe we're the best 3-1 team in the country. I just happen to disagree with you.
Our OC says his offense is a variation of the Spread/HUNH but we use 3 WR's and always snap the ball with no more than 10 secs on the clock.
I haven't been smdh this season when we're on offense, I've been bangin it against the back of my seat!

And just to repeat myself about KY, they haven't improved much other than recruiting a little whether talent. Like I said last w/e, Stoops is a worse coach than Butch Jones and tonight backs my opinion. They had UF on the ropes, but coaching...or lack of...destroyed their chances of breaking their streak.

But hey if you want to dance, sing and cheer because we beat U-La-La on a last second field goal which was a miracle with our pitiful kicking game, well...it's a free country. Party on dude.

Well, I mean you brought up Florida State. I didn't. You said they were the best 0-2 team, so I asked you a question.
I am pretty sure I said I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 in history... FSU was picked to win the national title this year by alot of folks so I threw them in the comment. But hell if you think a pretty 0 and 2 is better than an ugly 3 and 1 then there is no way I could win an argument against you anyway.

Reactions: Tigerof66
I am pretty sure I said I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 in history... FSU was picked to win the national title this year by alot of folks so I threw them in the comment. But hell if you think a pretty 0 and 2 is better than an ugly 3 and 1 then there is no way I could win an argument against you anyway.
Tell you what, lets revisit this thread in about 9 weeks and see what both teams records end up being. I have a feeling theirs will end up better than ours but let's see. The problem with looking bad and being 3-1 is eventually you have to look good to win some games. I've never in my life heard of a team looking like crap all year but somehow stumbling their way to a bowl game or the playoffs.

Than
And who is calling for CWM to be fired?

Glad you believe we're the best 3-1 team in the country. I just happen to disagree with you.
Our OC says his offense is a variation of the Spread/HUNH but we use 3 WR's and always snap the ball with no more than 10 secs on the clock.
I haven't been smdh this season when we're on offense, I've been bangin it against the back of my seat!

And just to repeat myself about KY, they haven't improved much other than recruiting a little whether talent. Like I said last w/e, Stoops is a worse coach than Butch Jones and tonight backs my opinion. They had UF on the ropes, but coaching...or lack of...destroyed their chances of breaking their streak.

But hey if you want to dance, sing and cheer because we beat U-La-La on a last second field goal which was a miracle with our pitiful kicking game, well...it's a free country. Party on dude.[/QUOTE

I dont know why I am responding to you because you obviously didnt comprehend anything I said. I never said we were the best 3 and 1 team in the country in fact I said we looked bad on our way to 3 and 1. I did say I would rather play bad and be 3 and 1 then be great and be 0 and 2. The last time I checked football comes down to 2 numbers. The first number is the one in win column and the other is the one on the loss column. Right now we have 3 in the win column and 1 in the lost column. I would say 75% of the fanbases in the country at least would envy our position but not this fanbase. I think most of yall would rather score 70 points and lose then score an ugly 10 points and win.

Tell you what, lets revisit this thread in about 9 weeks and see what both teams records end up being. I have a feeling theirs will end up better than ours but let's see. The problem with looking bad and being 3-1 is eventually you have to look good to win some games. I've never in my life heard of a team looking like crap all year but somehow stumbling their way to a bowl game or the playoffs.

I hope you are proven right bro because after all we should want our team to fail... Right?

cc38c7f6792891b0d6ebaac45dd6d8c3.jpg

Trust me bud, I got it.
I was watching other games and hadn't been on the board long when I read your post, so sorry I isn't realize what you were reacting to. For future reference, don't let that old codger trigger you. He gets grumpy because he gets a rash from not changing his depends diaper during games cuz he's too lazy.

No one wants to fire Boom. But now Roper, he's a different story.

Yall are right being an ugly 3 and 1 as of right now is worse then being 0 and 2 right now... I am stupid. How many teams would love to be 3 and 1. At the end of the day a win is a win rather its 42 to 0 or 5 to 3. Compared to 2 years ago, I see alot of improvement. Call it sunshine... post pictures of fat ladies. We are 3 and 1 Taters.

Yall are right being an ugly 3 and 1 as of right now is worse then being 0 and 2 right now... I am stupid. How many teams would love to be 3 and 1. At the end of the day a win is a win rather its 42 to 0 or 5 to 3. Compared to 2 years ago, I see alot of improvement. Call it sunshine... post pictures of fat ladies. We are 3 and 1 Taters.
Well...we wouldn't be 0-2.

Think about it. Not agreeing your stupid...

Just saying

At the end of the day? Muschamp is that you hiding behind someone else's name??

Doesn't matter if we are 3-1 or 0-2, the product on the field is subpar. We lost to an average at best Kentucky team badly last week, and needed a miracle to beat LA Tech at home after being held scoreless for 3 quarters.

If the super-simplistic view provided be the numbers 3 and 1 make you feel good about what you see on the field, then God bless you. But it doesn't change the reality that the product on the field looks really bad. Really, really bad.

Muschamp yes...Roper NO

Doesn't matter if we are 3-1 or 0-2, the product on the field is subpar. We lost to an average at best Kentucky team badly last week, and needed a miracle to beat LA Tech at home after being held scoreless for 3 quarters.

If the super-simplistic view provided be the numbers 3 and 1 make you feel good about what you see on the field, then God bless you. But it doesn't change the reality that the product on the field looks really bad. Really, really bad.
So tired already of hearing the term "miracle" or "miraculous". Those terms imply players making plays above and beyond their talent, which isn't the case. Those are plays that these players can make routinely with better preparation and play calling. They only appear to be circus catches and desparation plays because the incompetent play calling for 3 1/2 quarters sucked enough to put us in a 13-0 hole.

We have a good chance at home against Florida if the ref doesn't call holding when we get in FG range to win like they did to Kensucky my friend. Who gives a shit if we could beat FSU. We don't play them. We did play NC State and we beat them.
I think he is orange-tinted. All he does is criticize our coaches and team...and that's it.

The amount of whine in a fan is inversely proportional to the vilume of his preseason koolaid consumption.

I'm with Justin!

Reactions: vacock#

Exactly ! It takes time

You put your foot in your mouth I can come up with 1 recently; Mississippi State last yr 5 wins go to bowl game and win.

You put your foot in your mouth I can come up with 1 recently; Mississippi State last yr 5 wins go to bowl game and win.
Actually you put your foot in yours, they beat a 7th ranked A&M and destroyed their rival 55-20. Muschamp would be doing good to accomplish ONE of those, much less both. Lucky for him A&M isn't even ranked so next week should be even easier, right? Then we get to play the taters at the end, I expect a win now that you want to compare us to last years Miss State. That's totally fine with me.

Actually you put your foot in yours, they beat a 7th ranked A&M and destroyed their rival 55-20. Muschamp would be doing good to accomplish ONE of those, much less both. Lucky for him A&M isn't even ranked so next week should be even easier, right? Then we get to play the taters at the end, I expect a win now that you want to compare us to last years Miss State. That's totally fine with me.
Your an idiot go read the bottom of your post sober up you drunk. Miss.st. looked like crap last yr and they won there bowl gme.i used to respect your opinion but your way off base here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT