ADVERTISEMENT

I swear some of yall on here are

Your an idiot go read the bottom of your post sober up you drunk. Miss.st. looked like crap last yr and they won there bowl gme.i used to respect your opinion but your way off base here.
All I remember is they looked pretty dang good against us when we played them.

ridiculous... We are 3 and 1. We have beat 2 future conference champions (NC State and LA Tech). Most experts had us 1 and 3 at this point going into the season. Please Shut the Hell Up. This team was a dumpster fire 2 years ago when the Ball Coach quit in the middle of the season. Somehow this staff got us to a bowl last year after that crap. Has it been pretty? No. I was as pissed off as anybody last week against Kentucky. But Kentucky might be good... has any of you debbie downers thought about that. Was today great? No but its going to look like a good win at the end of the year. I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 team in history like FSU is right now.
Are you serious.. when ever is NC state going to win a championship and for La Tech what division are they in

Reactions: ddw1263
NC State is going to win the ACC. Yeah I said it. I know thats fighting words for most of yall on here who pose as Gamecocks but who bleed orange.
It's not fighting words, it just makes you sound silly. Every Gamecock fan you don't agree with must be an undercover Clemson fan? What are the odds of that? Probably about the same odds of NC State winning the ACC.

And State is a good team... who can easily beat anybody in the ACC. I know you automatically think they must suck since an ugly looking team beat them.

I dont know what yall are but I know its damn stupid to put down your team (if they are your team) when they have exceeded almost all the experts' expectations so far this year. 3 and 1.
Since when did you start caring what the experts said or think? And why do you care what they think so much?

And State is a good team... who can easily beat anybody in the ACC. I know you automatically think they must suck since an ugly looking team beat them.
If we played against NCST like we did yesterday we lose that game. It's simple as that.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Tell you what, lets revisit this thread in about 9 weeks and see what both teams records end up being. I have a feeling theirs will end up better than ours but let's see. The problem with looking bad and being 3-1 is eventually you have to look good to win some games. I've never in my life heard of a team looking like crap all year but somehow stumbling their way to a bowl game or the playoffs.
Honestly. You are shameful as a fan. You clearly are hoping we lose to prove your point. Shameful.

Honestly. You are shameful as a fan. You clearly are hoping we lose to prove your point. Shameful.
Show me where you see the word "hope" in my post. If you want to disagree with my post, that's totally fine, but don't go putting words in my mouth and have the gall to call me shameful when I didn't even say what you are accusing me of.

Tell you what, lets revisit this thread in about 9 weeks and see what both teams records end up being. I have a feeling theirs will end up better than ours but let's see. The problem with looking bad and being 3-1 is eventually you have to look good to win some games. I've never in my life heard of a team looking like crap all year but somehow stumbling their way to a bowl game or the playoffs.
1980 uga

ridiculous... We are 3 and 1. We have beat 2 future conference champions (NC State and LA Tech). Most experts had us 1 and 3 at this point going into the season. Please Shut the Hell Up. This team was a dumpster fire 2 years ago when the Ball Coach quit in the middle of the season. Somehow this staff got us to a bowl last year after that crap. Has it been pretty? No. I was as pissed off as anybody last week against Kentucky. But Kentucky might be good... has any of you debbie downers thought about that. Was today great? No but its going to look like a good win at the end of the year. I would rather look bad and be 3 and 1 then be the best 0 and 2 team in history like FSU is right now.

We aren't 3-1 anymore.

Turns out, the people that were complaining about the anemic offense instead of being giddy over a miracle win against LA Tech weren't so "ridiculous".

Wolfies a future conference champ? In what version of reality is that?

Reactions: ddw1263
You been hoping and praying all week to be to post this. Well you got your wish.

v073k_s-200x150.gif

1IkLzQc.png
"FIRE ROPER! FIRE MUSCHAMP! FIRE TANNER!

dabo4_zpsvpth44ep.jpg

"Fellow Gamecock fans, we're terrible. We're never being any good. We can't even get our flame throwers to work properly."

rod_zpssojryxlc.jpg
"I feel guilty raising my children to be Gamecock fans"

I have never met a fanbase so happy to be right about sucking... Congrats guys... You got me on this one. I wonder if anyone had us beating the Aggies going into the season. We out played them for 3 qtrs... should have won but didnt. Anyway, Congrats. We need to fire the whole staff right now. Let some of yall ignorant azzes coach the team then hire Chip Kelly but then what we going to do when that isnt working 18 games into his regime. Hell... we can just fire his azz too and then pay him 10 million over the next 4 years to do absolutely nothing. And then be in even a worse spot then we would be in if we just give Muschamp 5 years to establish a program.

Muschamp, Roper, the whole staff can't be judged seriously for another two years. Sometimes with the fans, hopes and dreams get in the way of reality. And the reality is that USC is still not a very talented football team. When you throw in the fact that the offense played without its best player, the whole right side of an already pedestrian offensive line, including the best one in Bailey, this team is probably not going to look very good against anyone. Would I like to see USC look like a top 10 team? Of course. But that ain't happening anytime soon. The talent isn't there for that to happen.
Four years. Both fair and definitive.

Reactions: rogue cock
How about this thread? robertfootball
Can you not count? I said let's revisit this thread in 9 weeks and compare the two. You're running to this thread 3 weeks later. If I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it. We have looked better since the La Tech game but I stand behind everything I said in this thread at the time. Btw, NC State hasn't won the ACC yet. A lot of football left to be played. Upsets happen, or is this your first year ever watching football?

I dont know if you can count but you are already proved wrong... At worst we will be 5 and 3 (if by chance we lose our next game) by week 9 after the bye. FSU wont be.

You have consistently and constantly bad-mouthed the Gamecocks and especially the coaching staff. You can pretend if you want. The truth is on my side.

Still waiting on you to show us all where I said we'd be garbage the rest of the year. Come on, you told everyone I said it, even made a thread about it, got everyone's hopes up and now you can't produce.

You have consistently and constantly bad-mouthed the Gamecocks and especially the coaching staff. You can pretend if you want. The truth is on my side.
And yet you can't produce where I badmouthed the entire coaching staff and the entire Gamecocks. You're a drama queen, dude. You really are. The only time you ever grace us with your presence is when you want to stir up some crap. That's why you start dumb meaningless threads like you do. Always calling out people.

Okay... Tell me what your purpose was when you said you would re-post this thread at week 9 to see who was right. When I was the one saying a win is only a good thing and defending the Gamecocks and you were the one defending fsu. What were you insinuating bob? I am going to drop it now. But please repost this thread when we are 6 and 2 in two weeks and fsu at best is 4 and 3.

Okay... Tell me what your purpose was when you said you would re-post this thread at week 9 to see who was right. When I was the one saying a win is only a good thing and defending the Gamecocks and you were the one defending fsu. What were you insinuating bob? I am going to drop it now. But please repost this thread when we are 6 and 2 in two weeks and fsu at best is 4 and 3.
I said in 9 weeks, not week 9. That'll put us the week before the Clemson game from the day I made the post. I know you like to twist my words and misquote me but you gotta do better. You're the one that came here to bash fans after a win, not me. I don't start stupid threads to bash on our own, you do however.

Oh really, I believe you replied to my post first clown. You started all this. So just to clarify your statement. You believe fsu will have a better record than the Gamecocks by the time we play Clemson. That is what you are saying. So what is that impling about the Gamecocks? Come on, I am leading you here, maybe you can figure it out.

And to reply to one of your other comments. I would love for the Gamecocks to play fsu. From what I have seen I like our chances. I am starting to like our chances more and more against Clemson too.

Oh really, I believe you replied to my post first clown. You started all this. So just to clarify your statement. You believe fsu will have a better record than the Gamecocks by the time we play Clemson. That is what you are saying. So what is that impling about the Gamecocks? Come on, I am leading you here, maybe you can figure it out.
You really don't like me do you? Good because I love that you dislike me.

Yeah...

mUSChamp was fired at Florida for a reason...
Yeah. Because he had to spend too much time cleaning out the thugs left behind by Urban Meyer. Suspect the Fl. Administration made that a mandate because they knew things had gotten out of hand bad. It was a tuff job to step into. A lot of the best athletes were sent packing.

Same attitude that spoiled Florida fans have..

sorry but take these free forums with a grain of salt... if every real Carolina fan had these feelings our stadium would be empty...

The majority of these poster can claim what they want.. but the ones that raise the most hell are nothing but sidewalk fans...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT