ADVERTISEMENT

I think one of the main reasons this loss...

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
has me upset and disappointed is that I feel that in year 3, NO team should be able to come in to WB and beat us that bad. I get that college football teams sometimes have letdowns but to just be beaten that thoroughly at this stage is really an eye opener. I would hope going forward that WB once again becomes a place where the visiting team may win. But they will surely know they had been in a real battle.

Agree, I didn't expect us to win but I didn't expect to lose like that. I think the reality is that we are a border line top 25 team, so losing big to a national title contender hurts....but perhaps not as unexpected as we hoped.

I think until we can start landing some 5 star/high 4-star running backs, WRs, DL....we're not going to keep up. You guys saw Jaycee Horn make some plays on Saturday? Well, we need a team full of that level of talent with a couple of years experience.

We've got to support the team and Muschamp primarily because next year's class could lay the foundation for us to rise back to where we were. We get a couple of classes like next year's and we will be top 10 again....and this thing will build on itself.

In the meantime, Go Gamecocks....beat Marshall, Vandy, and for the love of humanity....please beat Kentucky.

Reactions: Judson1
has me upset and disappointed is that I feel that in year 3, NO team should be able to come in to WB and beat us that bad. I get that college football teams sometimes have letdowns but to just be beaten that thoroughly at this stage is really an eye opener. I would hope going forward that WB once again becomes a place where the visiting team may win. But they will surely know they had been in a real battle.

You should be upset and disappointed. It’s one thing to lose. It’s another to get your butt handed to you. It’s one thing for it to happen in a hostile road environment with a young team. It’s another to get plastered at home with experience all across the roster.

We should have played better. We did not.

We don't play in the ACC. We play the best and most storied teams in the country. No, we cannot beat UGA starting all over with two recruiting classes. Neither could anyone else including Alabama if Saban started just two years ago where Muschamp did.

We don't play in the ACC. We play the best and most storied teams in the country. No, we cannot beat UGA starting all over with two recruiting classes. Neither could anyone else including Alabama if Saban started just two years ago where Muschamp did.
Nobody expected to win. We just expected to show any sort of life whatsoever.

Graduated in 1974, and since then, nothing much has changed. Get used to it. But I will say, we have one heck of a social event.
Not sure if you're serious or just a new troll, but your comment is spot on either way. 8-4 with an occasional 10-win season mixed in. Could back into another Atl trip eventually, but that's about it.

My favorite OBC quote: "It is what it is."

I'm not sure what film sessions are like in college ball but have seen how brutal they can be in the NFL.

Some of our guys are going to be very embarrassed after seeing the Georgia game film.

Reactions: SumterGamecockGuy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT