ADVERTISEMENT

I trust Muschamp

jwterry3

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2007
I will be honest I did not love the Muschamp hire.....I hated the Roper hire entirely.

But since stepping foot on the SC campus Muschamp has made all the right decisions. He has taken the same room that went 3-9 and sprinkled in a couple of Jucos to go to back to back bowl games including knocking off a name like Michigan on New Years Day.

We absolutely could not afford to lose Bmac.......if Muschamp is risking his career on his guy getting promoted to turn the O around...I trust him 10000000%

I will be honest I did not love the Muschamp hire.....I hated the Roper hire entirely.

But since stepping foot on the SC campus Muschamp has made all the right decisions. He has taken the same room that went 3-9 and sprinkled in a couple of Jucos to go to back to back bowl games including knocking off a name like Michigan on New Years Day.

We absolutely could not afford to lose Bmac.......if Muschamp is risking his career on his guy getting promoted to turn the O around...I trust him 10000000%
Florida trusted him too lol. If anyone needs a defensive coordinator doom will be available in two years. Lol. Wow

Muschamp should have fired Roper after his first game against Vandy then hired Belichick. I’ll never forgive him for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT