ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if having Brian Bowen and Rakym Felder in practice and on the bench for the game

Made us a better team???

Practice against better players I think helped us in games....
According to Frank Martin it has made a huge impact. They now have top quality competition to go up against in practice every day. Frank was having to use GA Justin McKie in practice to go against the starters just to try and give them some sort of quality looks.

Reactions: jonesz21
Probably a little bit of that but I think Bowen coming on board and Felder's return has simply given the program momentum that we didn't have several weeks back. As a fan, I'm energized. I'm sure the players also.

I just want to see the both of them, Chris Silva, & any other quality signee on the floor together when the next basketball season begins in the fall of 2018. And Gueye.

According to Frank Martin it has made a huge impact. They now have top quality competition to go up against in practice every day. Frank was having to use GA Justin McKie in practice to go against the starters just to try and give them some sort of quality looks.
What does that say about the other active players on the team who aren't Silva?

What does that say about the other active players on the team who aren't Silva?
It just says they need more work against quality players not that they can't play. Last years team and the team before them had each other and they made each other better that's all Frank is doing.

It just says they need more work against quality players not that they can't play. Last years team and the team before them had each other and they made each other better that's all Frank is doing.
So then, we aren't as good as we were through the roster is what you are saying?

I'm saying even those teams had to mature too this team is not loaded with experience but they did beat Kentucky because of the added challenge.
Could be; could be not. It's good having them around. I'll be more appreciative when they suit up for us. That's a contribution I can appraise in more concrete terms.

Could be; could be not. It's good having them around. I'll be more appreciative when they suit up for us. That's a contribution I can appraise in more concrete terms.
I was thinking if Silva should return next season along with what Frank has available then we would be a better basketball team. One more high profile signing would help too. It wouldn't surprise me if Silva stayed.

I was thinking if Silva should return next season along with what Frank has available then we would be a better basketball team. One more high profile signing would help too. It wouldn't surprise me if Silva stayed.
Need a point guard. Felder hasn't shown he can keep his nose clean. A combo guard would be even better.

Reactions: jimnasium
Fresh off the Final Four. Isn't there some talent there?

Really liking what I'm reading in this thread. You are seeing the value of so called "culture" in a program. It starts with frank and extends to guys who have played and won under him. The more it builds the stronger it gets

Reactions: gcocks2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT