ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if the WBB team should have came home for a day or two. Being gone from

So fly across three time zones, try to readjust for one day, only to fly back across one (two?) time zone the very next day and readjust again, instead of flying straight to Dallas and have an extra day to adjust one time and get a leg up on the other teams? Yep, makes sense to me......

So fly across three time zones, try to readjust for one day, only to fly back across one (two?) time zone the very next day and readjust again, instead of flying straight to Dallas and have an extra day to adjust one time and get a leg up on the other teams? Yep, makes sense to me......

The time zones has nothing to do with my post. I was just wondering if coming home for a day or two would do them more good psychologically?

The time zones has nothing to do with my post. I was just wondering if coming home for a day or two would do them more good psychologically?

I get you...But i see no way flying 3000 additional miles in such a short time could help them...The choice to go straight to Dallas seems the best thing...Just win baby and who cares

Reactions: usc81alum
I get you...But i see no way flying 3000 additional miles in such a short time could help them...The choice to go straight to Dallas seems the best thing...Just win baby and who cares

Hell man, flying from Charlotte to Dallas is a short flight.

I think they made the right decision. Time zones are hell. And these are youngsters. They will be fine. I hope they find some fun things to do.

GOCOCKS! BEATSTANFORD! BEATGONZAGA!

quempsum does however, if you can't spell the word correctly and show respect to the taters in the upstate then don't even try spelling the word.
in parts of the lowcountry, you are affectionately known as fuempsum.b.cocky

a true badge of honor

go cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT