ADVERTISEMENT

I would have thought OU would have their FB Coach by now. Granted it's only been about four days

Just wondering.....why wouldn't Lincoln Riley stay around and coach the Sooners in their bowl game? You know...you can recruit from anywhere these days I was told. You just contact them via phone/computer just like S. Beamer did. Maybe his new employer had a problem with it?
Once you change positions, it is best to make the break and to do so cleanly ... otherwise, everyone is spread in different directions ... and you do not move forward as quickly ... my experience and my humble thoughts ...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Freddie, it's not a popular opinion, but I really think this quiet is solely about redoing Beamer's contract to get it more in line with the fast changing market. Tanner does not want to touch it given Muschamp, but Oklahoma interest forced his hand. Now, they are just trying to figure out how to spin it.

I like Beamer, so it's not a bad thing. But, some people on here will go beserk.

Freddie, it's not a popular opinion, but I really think this quiet is solely about redoing Beamer's contract to get it more in line with the fast changing market. Tanner does not want to touch it given Muschamp, but Oklahoma interest forced his hand. Now, they are just trying to figure out how to spin it.

I like Beamer, so it's not a bad thing. But, some people on here will go beserk.
But there is no legitimate interest from Oklahoma. So there is no way to spin for anyone but the ultimate homers to believe it.

Re do a contract after one year for an unproven commodity? Now that sounds typical USC.

Adding new gullible Carolina fans to the fold I see lol Straight mush for brains. Logical thinking must be rarer than hen's teeth now and days.

Reactions: uscwatson21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT