ADVERTISEMENT

I'd love to see our WBB team play the taters men's team.

cocks4EVA_

Aug 13, 2015
I bet Vegas would favor us over the taters by 10.

I'm sure the actual women's spread against the taters will be 35ish hahaha. They have a horrible women's team. They are playing in a high school gym and wouldn't sell out

Reactions: gamecockblack
If that is how it goes then I will gladly take Clemson's end of that deal.
The taters will likely beat us this year but it would be foolish to think that SC won't get back to their winning ways in football pretty soon. Spurrier & company didn't take recruiting seriously. Our next coach will.

I would love to see that game as well, with the odds you mentioned. I would be wealthy betting on the Clemson men. I hope you really don't think for a second that the Lady Cocks would win that matchup. If you do, nothing you post can ever be taking seriously.

And I still would take my end of the deal. Give me a Football win over a WBB win any day every day.

It is Womens Basketball.
That's right clemtiger117 - discount any team that you are not competitive in just like you guys did when we won the national championships in baseball. So typical of your fanbase!

That's right clemtiger117 - discount any team that you are not competitive in just like you guys did when we won the national championships in baseball. So typical of your fanbase!

I never discounted anything related to your Baseball National Titles do not put words in my mouth.

Fact is I dont and 99% of you did not care about W BBall until recently.

I mainly care about 5 sports at Clemson.... Football, Mens Basketball, Mens Soccer, Golf and Baseball.

If we win in other stuff then woo hoo that is great but I really wont get massively excited. If we lose in those sports then I really just dont care.

They now care about baseball again haha. Every sport is equally important to the athletics program.

ADVERTISEMENT