ADVERTISEMENT

I'd rather be SC than Tenn right now

You must be one of the trustees or Ray Tanner. Being so bad the Klempson fans feel sorry for us does not make me feel OK.

Reactions: jonesz21
Three more leaving UT for a total of five players. None of the five were Pruitt's players.

Last edited:
We're 1-3, we've already had one player de-commit and one player is transferring. It's not like we're that much better, honestly.

We're 1-3, we've already had one player de-commit and one player is transferring. It's not like we're that much better, honestly.

More people are looking at UT as being a lot more of a dumpster fire than us. There are huge problems in the UT locker room, example five current players quitting the team and some think it's only going to get worse. Plus, it has been reported by a Tennessee news outlet there were shouting matches between players after the lost to UF. I heard someone say on the SECN that Pruitt HAS to keep the locker room together or he risks losing the entire team.

Last edited:
More people are looking at UT as being a lot more of a dumpster than us. There are huge problems in the UT locker room, example five current players quitting the team and some think it's only going to get worse. Plus, it has been reported by a Tennessee news outlet that there were shouting matches between players after the lost to UF. I heard someone say on the SECN that Pruitt HAS to keep the locker room together or he risks losing the entire team.
I was unaware it was that bad, but if this team doesn't get their act together soon, we could be in the same boat. Williams transferring could be what puts things into motion with other players if they too are on the fence.

More people are looking at UT as being a lot more of a dumpster than us. There are huge problems in the UT locker room, example five current players quitting the team and some think it's only going to get worse. Plus, it has been reported by a Tennessee news outlet that there were shouting matches between players after the lost to UF. I heard someone say on the SECN that Pruitt HAS to keep the locker room together or he risks losing the entire team.
If our train keeps heading south we aren’t far away from some of the same situations. Winning fixes all of it though.

At least Muschamp has brought in some players and had a few good seasons. UT is a disaster and it is getting worse in Pruitt's second year. Plus, I think we will pull out of this slump in a few years. UT will be bad for another decade.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...tennessee-players-enter-ncaa-transfer-portal/
Has muschamp brought in some players? My eyes tell me different when I watch the games. Just keeping it real. When is the last time we beat a power 5 school?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Has muschamp brought in some players? My eyes tell me different when I watch the games. Just keeping it real. When is the last time we beat a power 5 school?

We won't know until the next coach comes in.

BTW, Tennessee has now had 5 players leave the team since the beginning of the year.

At least if your UT, you have a winning history and national championships to lean on...something we will never have...
This!!!..we really have no winning tradition (hardware of significance in the trophy case) to reflect back on...UT will find a way to "right-the-ship" quicker than us.

We won't know until the next coach comes in.

BTW, Tennessee has now had 5 players leave the team since the beginning of the year.
And we have had 2 or 3 this year? Keep losing and our number will grow also. Hope not. Hope we get on track

More people are looking at UT as being a lot more of a dumpster than us.

Not agreeing, defending, attacking or criticizing. However, I can not believe that, that concept, that thought pattern, whatever you want to call it, could possibly enter into ones mind.

There are degrees of quality in dumpster fires? A 3 foot pile of horseshit smells better than a 5 foot pile? Where has Muschamp led our fans??? UT has it worse than us!!! Hurray!!!

Reactions: lostcock
Reactions: king ward
Yes. As bad as Tennessee has been they have given us all we can handle

Especially at Rocky Top. The last time I watched a game at UT was the game where the Vol player caught the ball in the bend of his elbow which put UT in field goal range and they kicked a FG to win the game. We have only won a total of about three games at UT.

Last edited:
Any Power 5 Team that loses to UT period (at Rocky Top or on said team's home field) this year is going to be considered a full blown dumpster fire.

Unfortunately, you could say the same about Carolina. Anyone losing to us would be considered a dumpster fire too.

If we lose to a bruised UK we will be fighting UT for the bottom.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
They could actually change their situation quite easily with a $9 mil buyout for Pruitt as opposed to an $18.75 mil buyout.

Who’s going to agree to be their next coach though? If you recall less than 2 years ago, they were turned down by close to 10 coaches in their humiliating coaching search before settling on Pruitt.

I think UT’s problems are more complicated than $9M can fix.

ADVERTISEMENT