ADVERTISEMENT

If Florida State loses this morning,

If clemmons wins today, no way they should get a national seed . 16-14 in conference, no. 7 seed in tourney, its like everyone ignores the whole season and bases ur play on your conference tournament

Reactions: uscgamecock-1
I agree but the ncaa wants exciting baseball. They look at it as why take a team that's played decent the entire season and is dead now that may just lose. They want the teams that are hot and are going to be hot going into the post season. Is it right no. Does it make for better baseball in the post season that's debatable. Clemson is hot right now and that goes a long way. It sucks but it's the truth.

There rpi is 7th. They will have more wins over top 50 then us and Vanderbilt combined. Yes I think they will get a serious look for a super regional.
I think so too. I also still say the sec will not get 5.

Agreed USC - 1. The taters have to win today to be a lock for a regional host. If they lose or don't play today there is a really good chance they end up a 2 seed. They are desperate and will play tight haha.

lol. Clemson is not even on the radar for a super. They are basically fighting for a regional and thats it. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
Once again, you are incorrect.

Clemson has a top 8 RPI.

7vIghHM.png

If Clemson wins today, I will not be shocked if they get a National seed. We had our chances and didn't take advantage.

Reactions: bdblack
Doesn't matter if they host or not because they are wearing out their arms in the ACC tourney. So they are doomed for any postseason success. And we are at home resting ours for next week. Getting ready with "practice" as Alan Iverson would say. :)

They just said on the tv the committee looks at the last 15 games so there you go. Like I said they want hot teams.
That's right it's a 15 game season . The fact is nobody knows who will get the final 1 or 2 national seed. Maybe they will give it to the 4th best team in their division.

That's right it's a 15 game season . The fact is nobody knows who will get the final 1 or 2 national seed. Maybe they will give it to the 4th best team in their division.
Remember, we are talking about the NCAA who has never shown a lot of good judgement.

Someone tell Frank and Chad to load their non conference schedule with some tough teams bc it doesnt matter if we lose, only 2nd half of season matters the most and conference tourney. Disregard the 1st half of the season, that is just a warmup.

You are basing thw whole season on 2 or 3 games.

No I'm telling you the committee bases there picks mainly on the last 15 games is. That's being right or wrong that's what they do. It is talked about all the time they want hot teams. No I don't agree with it but that's what they do. The last 15 games means a lot to them. For this reason Clemson while beating fsu 13-1 right now will get consideration for a national seed.

Man , if they start the game again clemson should swing at every pitch to hurry it along . And I'm serious about that.

I thought about that also. It seems like more of a race to 5 innings. It's kind of comical. Never seen a tournament game where a team would intentionally get out to help their chances of winning.

Ray is on the committe, and he won't have to recuse himself for Monte lee.

There's a 2-3 hour window of no rain between 2-5pm, they'll get thru 5 innings and possibly the whole game. But that's still a screwed up system and format in this situation.

Once again you delusional. A top 8 RPI has nothing to do with them getting a National seed considering they are barely above .500 in conference play.
I've never seen someone as oblivious to rock solid facts like you are on here.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT