ADVERTISEMENT

If Florida State loses this morning,

I know exactly how it works. They werent even being mentioned for a National seed until they made a run in the Tourney and won it. That gave the reason to get 3 ACC teams in a super. Up until then Clemson wasnt even mentioned

You were in denial after the ACC tournament was decided.

dude, me and I bleedUSC are just messin around. I know I am

It's more to do with the 3 previous pages of pointless banter accomplishing nothing but calling people "taters" and defending oneself of being a "tater."

lol. Clemson is not even on the radar for a super. They are basically fighting for a regional and thats it. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Great call. Clemson got the #7 seed. Looks like your credibility takes another hit.

I'm not even a Clemson fan, but this was good stuff.
You werent before your tourney. But lucky for you ,you won it and bailed the committee out of having only 2 ACC teams in for a Super. You still didnt deserve it. 16-14 conference record, yeah thats super material

lol. Clemson is not even on the radar for a super. They are basically fighting for a regional and thats it. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
So much for not even being on the radar..... To make matters worse, when we win our regional and if they win theirs, then we have to go up there.

Aint skeered
I "ain't skeered" at going up there either. I'm just tired of hearing my tater co-workers laughing at how we choked away a super regional and they got it. Best way to shut them up, win our regional and then go beat them there.

I "ain't skeered" at going up there either. I'm just tired of hearing my tater co-workers laughing at how we choked away a super regional and they got it. Best way to shut them up, win our regional and then go beat them there.
Ya think?

You werent before your tourney. But lucky for you ,you won it and bailed the committee out of having only 2 ACC teams in for a Super. You still didnt deserve it. 16-14 conference record, yeah thats super material
Where do you get 16-14? The season didnt end there. You do know conference tournament games count towards conference records right? Clemson was 20-14 in conference play. SC was 20-11. Not that much difference. If you had to play 3 more games against top 25 rpi teams like Clemson did, you would probably be 20-14 also.

Where do you get 16-14? The season didnt end there. You do know conference tournament games count towards conference records right? Clemson was 20-14 in conference play. SC was 20-11. Not that much difference. If you had to play 3 more games against top 25 rpi teams like Clemson did, you would probably be 20-14 also.
We shall see what our record will be starting now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT