ADVERTISEMENT

If Frank leaves

I could see Frank considering a move if the opportunity arose. Although the UConn job is not the same UConn job it was during Calhoun's tenure, and probably never will be again. The program lost a lot of it's identity when the Big East fell apart. But I could see Frank making a move. A very hot stretch that produced a final four run, was just that. A hot stretch that was great, but unexpected, as the team hadn't shown that consistency all year. Other than that Frank's time in Columbia has bordered on the mediocre. Yea, it's better than Odom, or Horn. But not exactly the type of turnaround many we're hoping for. Frank knows the game. He knows even if the program is better than it was, that folks want to see improvement more along the lines of what Barnes has done at UT. Sometimes it is better to stay one step ahead of the wolves and leave before they start howling
Hope this is resolved soon so recruiting doesn't suffer.

Actually at Red Lobster as we speak.
Speaking as someone who currently resides in Western KY with no access to seafood caught 2 hours from my hometown, I ask "why?" (Unless you are in a place like I am where all seafood is pretty much brought in frozen.) Take advantage of the fresh stuff if you are in SC.

The Red Lobster on Hwy 17 at the beach was always packed. I never got it. That's like eating at Taco Bell in Mexico to me.

Speaking as someone who currently resides in Western KY with no access to seafood caught 2 hours from my hometown, I ask "why?" (Unless you are in a place like I am where all seafood is pretty much brought in frozen.) Take advantage of the fresh stuff if you are in SC.

The Red Lobster on Hwy 17 at the beach was always packed. I never got it. That's like eating at Taco Bell in Mexico to me.
My wife and I wanted lobster and crab legs. You are right, we live in low country and there's nothing better than fresh seafood.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Every year Red Lobster is voted as the best sea food restaurant in Orlando which is 50 miles from the Atlantic and 100 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. I don't get it either.

Frank takes on too many behavior problems. It's the only thing I don't like about him.

Guess what? The "fresh fish" that you are eating in Western Kentucky is exactly the same fresh fish being eaten in SC. It all comes through a distributor just like yours does. And with a couple of exceptions, that is even true at the beach. There is a reason why PYA built that huge distribution facility out near Conway years ago.

Good lord people, use your brains. Why so much hate for the ONLY men's basketball coach to take USC to the Final Four and the ONLY coach since McGuire to put together 4 straight winning seasons?

1) Frank had a relationship with former UCONN coach Jim Calhoun... that was the only thing tying him there.
2) Frank has a 15 million dollar buy out. He's not going anywhere.
3) It's well known that Marshall is an a$$ and that's why no other major school has signed him either! Word was that he ticked off enough people here years ago and will NEVER get a call from USC.

This past season obviously was not great, but for those wondering about what happened in recruiting.... signing and recruiting were pretty much already done before we even got to the Final Four last year. You won't see the fruits of that run in recruiting until this coming year or after that since you have to get "in" on recruits so early these days.

Get out of here with that freaking logic and sensibility Jason. It's not welcome here. ;)

Frank takes on too many behavior problems. It's the only thing I don't like about him.
Guess what? The "fresh fish" that you are eating in Western Kentucky is exactly the same fresh fish being eaten in SC. It all comes through a distributor just like yours does. And with a couple of exceptions, that is even true at the beach. There is a reason why PYA built that huge distribution facility out near Conway years ago.
Have you ever been to independent seafood in Georgetown?

I hear you, but that is why so many of his players, past and present, are so loyal to him. He cares, and his players respond to that. In the words of SOS, "it is what it is".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT