ADVERTISEMENT

If I had my rathers for OC

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
id take Kendal Briles

We will likely never recruit especially OL the way we need to to line up on uga and others and have to take on their front 7. So we need to scheme opportunities and space.
Briles stretches a D sideline to sideline and end zone to end zone. Forcing them to spread the field....creating space in the middle that has to be covered by LB or S. Then you have 5 blocking 4-5. You discount numbers and overall talent by spreading them thin. Baylor showed you can be successful with this and having a bunch of 2-3* OL.

id take Kendal Briles

We will likely never recruit especially OL the way we need to to line up on uga and others and have to take on their front 7. So we need to scheme opportunities and space.
Briles stretches a D sideline to sideline and end zone to end zone. Forcing them to spread the field....creating space in the middle that has to be covered by LB or S. Then you have 5 blocking 4-5. You discount numbers and overall talent by spreading them thin. Baylor showed you can be successful with this and having a bunch of 2-3* OL.

If I had my druthers for OC

id take Kendal Briles

I'm on board with this.

id take Kendal Briles

Weren't you the guy that said this wreaked of Tanner in your drama filled post the other day? Now you want a say in who we hire.? Don't need a drama queen involved in this search.

id take Kendal Briles

If we sign any Briles (Art or Kendal) for any job here, I personally am done. Turning in my fan card and walking away.

No way he didn't know what was going on at Baylor. Too long, too many incidents. And Daddy or no, apparently he was OK with it.

I'm not. Whoring out our students is a step too far. And if that is what it takes to win in college football, then college football needs to go.

It ain’t done yet.
Let’s see who Tanner actually delivers.

God how shallow and empty your life must be that you remember every post on a fan board. Get showered and dressed. Go outside. That sensation you’ll feel is sun on your face. Push away from the computer geek.

It ain’t done yet.
Let’s see who Tanner actually delivers.

God how shallow and empty your life must be that you remember every post on a fan board. Get showered and dressed. Go outside. That sensation you’ll feel is sun on your face. Push away from the computer geek.

Wow, I didn't check the date on the OP. Sad thing is, I don't plan to start doing that either, in case of thread necromancy.

Anyway, someone pulled this one back up, and I assumed it was a recent one, due to us looking for an OC and all, and Briles being out there.

But I stand behind what I wrote.

Weren't you the guy that said this wreaked of Tanner in your drama filled post the other day? Now you want a say in who we hire.? Don't need a drama queen involved in this search.
Also. My hope is that you and Ray and other heads up their butt people may actually think of options other than the easiest or cheapest.
If you have discussion for a fan board discuss the post. If you have nothing to add (as normal) then go away.

Don't care who but I don't want to blow up the offensive staff. We need wolford and bmac. Whole new offensive staff could be a disaster. Bit who wants to come in and know he has to keep some of the previous staffers? Oh well wait till next year....

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT