ADVERTISEMENT

If it is Bobo then it will work out one way or other for everyone

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
If he comes in and things go great then all are happy that we finally have an offense and we can head in the right direction. If it does not work and offense is bad then Muschamp will be gone and all tired of him will be happy. I dont think it really matters this year or next because the coaching pool is not very deep this year anyway so waiting wont matter. We just have to suffer through another bad year but will be last under Muschamp and more than likely Tanner. I dont really believe that Caslen and Board will allow Tanner to make another high profile coaching hire given that 2 of his 3 have gone horribly wrong at this point and Kingston is yet to be determined.
All things considered all will be happy....right?

In meantime I for one am ok with Bobo hire because I am one who believes in looking at positive possibilities until those are no longer evident.

I'm not really a fan of the idea, but to be fair I don't know a ton about Bobo. I think Georgia was good when he was with them, but feel like we're already seeing some old Georgia tendencies like dropped passes (somewhat of a joke). I kind of feel that we should start looking either for top well-known entities or hot up-and-coming offensive minds instead of former coordinators from our rivals. That being said. If Bobo has still has a ton of ties to Georgia and the surrounding states in recruiting, then that would be a plus for him. I don't think Bobo would be a bad hire, nor would I be extremely upset, but it's not super exciting. Makes sense for the current state of things with Muschamp on a short leash though.

Reactions: 92Pony
I'm not really a fan of the idea, but to be fair I don't know a ton about Bobo. I think Georgia was good when he was with them, but feel like we're already seeing some old Georgia tendencies like dropped passes (somewhat of a joke). I kind of feel that we should start looking either for top well-known entities or hot up-and-coming offensive minds instead of former coordinators from our rivals. That being said. If Bobo has still has a ton of ties to Georgia and the surrounding states in recruiting, then that would be a plus for him. I don't think Bobo would be a bad hire, nor would I be extremely upset, but it's not super exciting. Makes sense for the current state of things with Muschamp on a short leash though.

The problem is; everyone on the staff can recruit inside of Georgia and bring in a ton of Georgia players...

We just don't have a coaching staff that can develop players and QB's...

I just want touchdowns. I don't care who is the OC. Can they give us some touchdowns? HIRE EM.

giphy.gif

I'm not stressing one iota over this matter. I am in an observer situation, and completely ambivalent about any selection made.
I'm almost at that point as well. But isn't that the worst possible fan reaction from the program's perspective? I think apathetic fans are much more dangerous to the long term success of a program than angry ones.

Hope you don’t like exciting offense because you aren’t going to get it with Bobo. Not that we’ve had exciting offenses but it could be even more boring than it’s been.

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT