ADVERTISEMENT

If its Bobo fine, let him come in and see what he can do.

If it is Bobo, then I say get behind him. At that point he is one of us, and will be expected to produce an offense that is a 180 from BMac's 3&Punt gameplan.

Hoping for the best, and this becomes a homerun hire that we look at and say, this is what brought us back from the dumpster fire we are currently.

If it is Bobo, then I say get behind him. At that point he is one of us, and will be expected to produce an offense that is a 180 from BMac's 3&Punt gameplan.

Hoping for the best, and this becomes a homerun hire that we look at and say, this is what brought us back from the dumpster fire we are currently.
IMHO I'd rather it be Bentley.

JMHOFWIW. Obviously.

No thanks. Money talks and will get you better. Just have to be willing to pony up the big bucks.

That's gotta be a little uncomfortable. Let's see how they manage it. Maybe BoBo is just gonna be an analyst, you know, $35000 salary and take a year off from coaching
As of right now, BMac this still on the staff. Heath Cline was saying the other day that BMac and Bobo had a really good working relationship while a Georgia together.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What I do care about these last-ditch, desperate, smoke-and-mirror moves? This is a trap of false hope our administration is setting and it's the 5th time the same trap is being used in 9 years. Anyone who thinks this matters has some serious learning disability. Our administration thinks this might get people off their backs for cheaping out on not firing Muschamp. That is the only reason for this hire. Well it won't work. There isn't enough people THAT dumb here.

I wouldn't hire anyone. Just trade Bmac for a Big Mac. That's at least a little exciting. Maybe throw in some large fries and a coke.

Pardon my lack of enthusiasm. I just don't see an upside.

What do we have to lose? I promise the offense will be better than last year. BoBo an old teammate might be just the guy to tell Muschamp ' shut up i got this'! I don't expect much! But I'm hopeful. One thing is for sure, BoBo knows how to scheme and do a gameplan.

What do we have to lose? I promise the offense will be better than last year. BoBo an old teammate might be just the guy to tell Muschamp ' shut up i got this'! I don't expect much! But I'm hopeful. One thing is for sure, BoBo knows how to scheme and do a gameplan.
Please refer to CSU scoring from the last 2 years and his record there. Could it be the reason he was fired?

Maybe Bobo can use the angle of "I coached amazing backs at UGA" with recruits the same way I've heard that McClendon touts his recruitment of the UGA backs.

If that's who we hire, I hope it works out for the best. I also hope that if Loyd is as good as Gurley was at UGA and we have the ball in the 4th quarter, down by 3, 1st and goal at the 5, he doesn't run 4 straight pass plays. We were all calling him an idiot for that when we beat them. That series had UGA fans calling for his head.

I will just say that if it is Bobo, I sincerely hope he doesn’t scheme us the same way he did at GA. I remember those offenses well. We have not had the O-line talent or physical nature to consistently blow people off the ball and win the LOS in recent memory. Nor have we had the RBs, or QBs he had either. I hope he’s evolved through time, and matches his scheme and play calling philosophy with our talent level and strengths, with some innovation regarding getting favorable matchups in space, and some opportunistic misdirection. If he does that, I believe we’ll be fine on offense.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT