ADVERTISEMENT

If Martin ever leaves, I hope he doesn't, how about Dawn to replace him!!!!

yeah.. I don't understand why Pat Summitt never took over the men's BBall team at Tenn... Cmon get real

Originally posted by bosoxcock:
yeah.. I don't understand why Pat Summitt never took over the men's BBall team at Tenn... Cmon get real
Pat always said you shouldn't assume that becoming a MBB coach was a step up.

has there ever been a woman that was a head coach of a mens college basketball team

I think she could coach men, but who cares. Not going to happen and I love where she is. I don't think she has anything to prove. She was a better player than a lot of men. Not all men could coach women.

I know one of her assistant coaches used to be an assistant in the NBA - that's pretty impressive.

Go Gamecocks!

Originally posted by Gamecawks:
Coaching a MBB team is ALWAYS a step up and always will be.
Geno and Pat disagree. As I'm sure Dawn would as well. Dawn gets paid well and fills out the CLA. If she coached our men's team she wouldn't have the fan support due to a horrible on court product.

Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:

Geno and Pat disagree. As I'm sure Dawn would as well. Dawn gets paid well and fills out the CLA. If she coached our men's team she wouldn't have the fan support due to a horrible on court product.
because wbb is uncompetitive and most people don't care about it. They're comfortable dominating a sport with little parity instead of taking on the prestige and challenge of mbb. the uconn coach is especially sad considering he's a man

. its kind of amusing this is even being discussed in a serious manner

This post was edited on 3/9 1:08 PM by bosoxcock

Originally posted by G-C-Gamecock:

Originally posted by atl-cock:

In YOUR opinion.
... an ignorant, out-dated one, to say the least.
You ladies calm down...no need calling out someone's intelligence ..Gamecawks meant no harm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT